Respected Contributor

LOGO A299613 QVC WILL NOT POST MY REVIEW

[ Edited ]

I have tried to review this top 2 times...  TWICE!    Both times I indicated that the material was SO RIDICULOUSLY THIN, but that the top had potential both in color and style.  Because of the tissue thin material,  I indicated that I felt like I was wearing nothing when I tried it on. They could not have made this top more sheer.  I returned it immediately.

They didn't post my first review,  so I thought maybe I made a mistake when posting, even though I review items regularly.  I tried again.  NOPE....   NO REVIEW.  Everything that I stated was within any site's guidelines,  I just gave my honest critique.   I don't understand the lack of balance for the reviews that are allowed or not allowed.  Does it depend on the item being reviewed?  We all see negative reviews for some items, but hear about reviews being removed when they lean toward low ratings. 

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO A299613 QVC WILL NOT POST MY REVIEW

Really?  You really can't see what's wrong with that review....lol  Yes, it was your opinion but you trashed the product and everything you said was so subjective that your bash (you did not review it) it wouldn't help a prospective buyer.  You should have kept the emotion out of it and just said that in your opinion the material to light and airy or that that the material was not substantial enough.  You could have made your point without trashing the product.  I once tried to post a review that said a skirt "ran big" and that I took my measurements and used the body size chart and the skirt was huge.  They wouldn't let me post that review because it was a size issue....or words to that effect.  

Respected Contributor

Reviews are subjective.  Personally I don't see a problem with OP's opinion of the garment.

I'm surprised about the refusal to allow the critique of sizing.  If you followed their guidance it was too big - as a reader of reviews, I'd want to know that.  Also, what is the point of their asking if it "runs small/large/true to size" if they don't want to know.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nyc1  I don't t see a thing wrong with your review either !   I've seen far worse reviews.  I've also seen reviews on the size of something being to big/small so I can't see that that would have been an issue it must have been something else @chrystaltree

Honored Contributor

I don't see ANYTHING wrong with the OP's review.

Have you read some of the reviews they print???

Esteemed Contributor

I have had my low reviews not posted either.  Very rarely do I post something negative but if it's going to save someone else the cost and trouble of returning, I will do so.   I don't trust the reviews, not the people posting but QVC's selectiveness of which ones get put on line.

Trusted Contributor

One review of it is has a title 'Ugly Colors'.  Did you use any Caps like in your post?  Maybe that was it.

I don't see anything wrong with your review other than that. 

I liked the top personally. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do not trust the QVC reviews on anything. 

Honored Contributor

It likely has to do with how the review is worded.  You can give a negative review, I see them all the time.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I do not trust the QVC reviews on anything. 

@SeaMaiden  ITA. What’s the point of reading the reviews if they’re so polar opposites....1/2 people loved it (5 Stars) and 1/2 hated it (1 or 2 Stars). How could that be?