Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO A299613 QVC WILL NOT POST MY REVIEW

I do read reviews, and most of the time they are helpful.

I have read reviews that are negative because it took longer for an item to arrive than expected, which of course has nothing to do with the product itself.  But, yes, it was printed.

I think reviews should be printed, and leave it up to the consumer to sift through and make decisions themselves.

Honored Contributor

I would need to read what you posted, before I could give an opinion

There are ways of saying things that are fair, and ways of saying things that are biased...The way things are worded matter

Honored Contributor

The Q doesn't want an opinion,they want a love letter.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

Not sure if it's the Q that wants a love letter or if they are responding to some of the brand fans who want all 5 star ratings for their favorite designer.  The ones who will flag any review less than  5 as "not helpful"  and "report inappropriate"  etc.

It also cracks me up to see a 5 star revieiw that mentions that the zipper sticks but the item is "beautifully designed and made"  or that it doesn't fit because it's too tight but "I'm keeping it (returns are also an anathema) because I need to lose weight anyway.

My feeling is - if the garment measurements are the same as stated in "click here" then it will fit me.  If they aren't and it doesn't - it's going back.  Zippers should work, buttons should not be falling off and seams should not be coming apart.

Maybe I'm picky, but I don't think so.