Valued Contributor

I love flannel and I received a new flannel robe from LL Bean today the quality is great plus I was able to have it in petite size. So if you are searching for flannel I recommed this robe.

Honored Contributor

Re: LL Bean robe

[ Edited ]

Thanks for sharring your recc.

LLB's flannel robe has been on my wishlist for a very long time, LOL.

Which color did you get, @granny me?

It's always nice to know if a shade depicted in a catalog or online is as nice (or even nicer) in-person.  

Valued Contributor

The red and it is a beautiful Christmas red with white piping. The pockets are very generous and as a petite I am beyond happy the sleeves are not too long. I am 5'1" very short arms.

Honored Contributor

Hope you don't mind, @granny me, but I'm posting a pic of your "Nautical Red" robe.

I'm very visual and think others are as well. LOL.

tag_129566.jpg (270×352)

Glad to hear that the length, arms, and pockets work well for you.

I'm 5'8" with my height mostly in my torso, but have pretty long arms. 

I know it can be a pain that 'petites' often need things hemmed, but hey, us 'talls' usually can't add fabric.  ;-)

Respected Contributor

Loved that one, but wanted a zipper, so I got the fleece one from LLBean. I couldn't believe how oversized the small was, and the sleeves ran past my fingertips. It's very nice so I'm gonna  exchange and try the xs.

Valued Contributor

Thank you, it's my robe. I am not up on how to do the linky.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: LL Bean robe

[ Edited ]

I have that robe in blue. It is probably four years old and my only winter robe. It washes well and is well made. Can't go wrong with Bean.

Trusted Contributor

I have that robe in blue as well.  It's my second one, i had it in oimk and wore it out. Loved it so much I grabbed another one when I saw it in the outlet.  

My mom had one as well. Can't beat the quality ot comfort.  

I have another bean robe that is much heavier that I wear all winter.  So warm and cozy.