New Contributor

Re: LISA RINNA NEXT TO LEAVE THE Q?

I am super bummed.  I loved her line. One of the few lines that was relaxed, stream lined, SIMPLE and updated. Yes, most of the fabrics were on the thinner side. That is what I LIKED about it! I was able to wear her things year round. The only person close to her style is Laurie Felt (Fuse) but too few and casual items. All the new vendors really just look like what I can pick up at TJ Maxx or Macys.  I hope they find a ne line that has the same urban, simple shapes.

Occasional Contributor

What did you learn about her?

Occasional Contributor

EW!

You sound ridiculous.

Contributor

I hope she leaves

Valued Contributor

I was just wondering about this-thinking of all her clearance shows-and found this thread. Every single item of hers is on sale so I'd say it is a definite they are closing out this line. Got to make more screen time for Denim and Company. I do like Denim and Company but it is on a lot.

Honored Contributor

Good Riddance 098BD433-3A03-4953-A795-9A299150ECB7.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

I am a firm believer in cancel culture.

Words/actions should have consequences. Although in this case who knows if that is the reason Lisa Rinna seems to be done at the Q. I'm not so sure they would negatively affect their bottom line over customers' hurt feelings.☹️

Trusted Contributor

Good by

Honored Contributor

I liked her clothes.  I have several items from her and I still ike to wear them.  

Honored Contributor

I watch QVC & HSN on their streaming channel on Roku.  They have so many videos you can select -- new ones every day.

A couple of new videos that just started -- Lisa Rinna All Clearance items, and another for Linea by Louis Dell'Olio All Clearance items.  

So yes, I'd say she is gone, just like Louis is gone.