Respected Contributor

Re: LISA RINNA NEXT TO LEAVE THE Q?

[ Edited ]

@Alexa6352 

Early on her QVC career, she made demeaning remarks about women of a "certain size."  Very demeaning.  She has a daughter with an eating disorder-not hard to believe.  She has made controversial remarks that would be deemed political, and this would be poofed, so I won't go there.  Honestly,on social media, there are reams of comments from her.  Check it out for yourself and come to your own conclusions.

Honored Contributor

I like her styles!  Had good luck with the ones I have.

Well, wishing her success in whatever she does. 

I'm guessing that she has plenty of other work ventures that take quite a bit of her time.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@Alexa6352 I understand what you're saying - I don't watch her on Housewives to know how she acts on there.  I only knew she was a big deal in soaps and married the guy from LA Law.  She was warm and likable on the Q. 

For the most part, a lot of what I've heard about her came from these boards.  But, I didn't just believe what I read, I googled and, in the case of the video of her remarks about Ash Wednesday, saw the video for myself.  Everything I said is readily available.  I also saw an article earlier this year where she outright complained about QVC.  

The fact that this thread is still alive and well speaks volumes. In the past, things would poof and then people, like you said, never would have known anything about what she said or did.  

Didn't immediately change my buying habits, but I eventually had enough.

Respected Contributor

I disliked her since I saw the first episode of the RHOBH that she appeared.  She clearly stated that she was a hustler and would do anything for money.  This meant making commercials for Depends, starring in a reality show and apparently "creating" a clothes line.  In one show when she and her daughters were visiting her parents in Oregon one of her daughters made a derogatory remark about overweight people.  Where did the daughter get her views of overweight people if not for her mother.  I would never buy anything that Rinna advertises or sells.  It is obvious that she will say and do anything to make a buck.

Contributor

Lisa has started her own beauty line called Rinna Beauty. So it may have been her own decision to discontinue her line of clothing at QVC. It's also possible she'll return to QVC once her beauty line grows and includes more products.
Honored Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

I won't enrich her by a single penny. Her behavior and foul language are distasteful as well as disrespectful. It's probably a good thing that the vendors I do buy from are not on housewife shows or post Twitter rants. Who knows, they may have successfully kept their sordid lives under wraps, but I won't buy from people who readily display their tackiness like RL.

@SunValley   Another statement that turned me off was when she had the gaul to say "Harry will never have to work again". Well, I guess he has to take some acting jobs now!!

Honored Contributor

@blondegirl25 wrote:
Lisa has started her own beauty line called Rinna Beauty. So it may have been her own decision to discontinue her line of clothing at QVC. It's also possible she'll return to QVC once her beauty line grows and includes more products.

@blondegirl25   Yes, the woman with distorted lips is selling lipstick and gloss when women are still wearing masks. Great idea, right?

Esteemed Contributor

@Alexa6352    I must be living under a rock too because I never heard these things but I never watch any of those Housewives shows nor do I have any social media accounts.    Having said that I do believe she can be very off putting and if she did say those things they were ugly remarks.   The one item I bought from her were her cargo joggers.   I gave them to charity

Honored Contributor

we can only hope so.

Frequent Contributor

I would be glad to see her go. Entitled, obnoxious and  arrogant. With a foul mouth as a bonus.  Good riddance.