Honored Contributor

Re: LISA RINNA NEXT TO LEAVE THE Q?

...one could only hope she'll no longer be on qvc

Trusted Contributor

Glad she will maybe be gone,nasty woman with a big nothing mouth.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nancy Drew wrote:

I bought a black sweater from her because it was exactly what I wanted. The price and quality were good.I saw it online. I don't watch her shows. But you can't insult over weight women, women who like cats, women with different political views and be vulgar at times and expect them to hand you money. 

Well said. Takes a certain brand of arrogance, loss of reality over your own "grandiosity", and pure ignorance.

Honored Contributor

If Rinna's line were continuing to make big money for the Q,  she would still be on.  That's just the A,B,C's of successful selling.  That's why her Boutique has gone out of business.  Styles (thankfully) change, buyers get bored and "designers" go away for a new designer and something/s that piques the buyer's interest (like LOGO).... I don't like to layer but like some of her styles.  That's hard enough to do, but to then insult those that are contemplating buying, is nothing short of ignorant. 

Designers come and go, and this one went further than I anticipated.  Hopefully it will be some kind of lesson for those who come next.....  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well if she is on the way out, she cannot say QVC didn't give her a real chance to sell.  I remember those promotions where QVC paired her with Dennis Basso as the be-all-end-all of fashion designers.  They made all those glitzy TV spots with them.  I thought then it was a huge stretch of the imagination to imply she was on the same level as Dennis, but that's sales marketing for you. 

Even her substitute brand ambassador (I don't remember his name) left her line.  Since last year, he is the new brand ambassador for QVC's Denary 10K Gold jewelry line. 

Respected Contributor

Bye, Felicia

Respected Contributor

I know who she is,but never have bought her clothing.plus,I don't ever remember her getting mouthy.did she make a political snide remark?did she say something stupid,like this pandemic isn't real?I know she looks like she's had to much botox

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam  I'm of the opinion that Q's issue with her isn't necessarily her political comments, but rather how she responds to those who comment about them (or comment about her action on the Housewives show.). Let's just say she does not take the high road.  

Probably one of the only things I can quote that she said is "I'm convinced that the haters/trolls are all fat hoarders with 50 cats."  She and her husband has had to apologize for him wearing a swastika on a Halloween costume.  And she made fun of people with ashes on their forehead on Ash Wednesday.  She apologized for the first two items (hey - she had a Q show coming up after all).  Not sure she ever apologized for the last.

And Q kept her throughout all that.  But, as others have said better than I - you can't keep doing things like this and expect people to keep spending their money. 

Respected Contributor

Well,im glad I didn't spend any money on her clothing line.what rude comments coming from her
Valued Contributor

@Alter Ego I must be living under a rock. Where are you seeing or hearing these comments she makes? I have heard people talking about it,but I have never seen or heard it and I am sure that many are like me. There are millions of people who watch QVC and don't keep up with the Celebrity Vendors. They just watch,like what they see and buy. That is why if what you say about her is true,that her sales did not reflect what she was saying and QVC did not punish her because most of the people must have been like me..Had no idea what you are complaining about. If she is gone,it probably had to do with declining sales not her personality.