Honored Contributor

LISA RINNA NEXT TO LEAVE THE Q?

There was a style clearance show the other night that included some LR items. I checked (curiosity) the rest of her line and almost everything is on sale, marked down. This doesn't only apply to the winter clothing, but lightweight sleeveless warm weahter clothing, too. I see nothing new waiting to be presented and no new shows on the schedule.

I know there are mixed feelings here about her, but just pointing this out since so  many fashion lines are no longer here.  

Honored Contributor

Re: LISA RINNA NEXT TO LEAVE THE Q?

I hope so.

When she first arrived, I tried a couple things and they were cheap material, paper thin and poorly made.

Once I learned about her, I wouldn't buy a thing, even on clearance.

Esteemed Contributor

Briefly saw part of her show - she didn't seem happy with the price reductions being presented.

Respected Contributor

I hope so

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

If they discontinue the line; I guess we will have to visit her Chic Boutique if we want her pieces. They did that with Louis before his line was discontinued. 

Respected Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Briefly saw part of her show - she didn't seem happy with the price reductions being presented.

Why would she care? She sells the merchandise to QVC long before it is listed.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

Good riddance!! Her clothes are poor quality & made for skinny people. Her attitude toward others leaves a lot to be desired.

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

If they discontinue the line; I guess we will have to visit her Chic Boutique if we want her pieces. They did that with Louis before his line was discontinued. 

@KBEANS   The chic Belle Grey Boutique she refers to  closed almost 10 yrs. ago. I never understood why she kept talking about it like the doors were still open for shoppers. 

Honored Contributor

Another celebrity's fashion line going to bite the dust...join the long line of them over the years here. 

Esteemed Contributor

they have a new celeb line Candace Cameron . I don't have a crystal ball . but I don't care for her clothes nor her  based on her behavior on Real Housewives