Esteemed Contributor

Re: LISA RINNA NEXT TO LEAVE THE Q?

@RespectLife wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@skatting44 wrote:

they have a new celeb line Candace Cameron . I don't have a crystal ball . but I don't care for her clothes nor her  based on her behavior on Real Housewives

@skatting44   What Real Housewives show is she on?

I don't think she was.    Maybe @skatting44  meant Rinna....

I googled it and articles said Candance said the family was approached for a reality TV show and they declined...and also said she has never seen a Housewive show.

Gosh, it would be a shock if she ever went that route.....

In my sentence , I meant Lisa Rinna was a Real Housewife .  My sentence  was not  addressing my opinion towards Candace Cameron .

Honored Contributor

@skatting44   Sorry, my fault. I misunderstood your post. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@skatting44   Sorry, my fault. I misunderstood your post. 

My fault , for not clearly stating who I was referring to as " her ". Thanks for the comment , appreciate it.

Honored Contributor

Very few lines stay. These celeb designers come and go. I remember thinking about 1 year ago that LR was on her way out.

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@KBEANS wrote:

If they discontinue the line; I guess we will have to visit her Chic Boutique if we want her pieces. They did that with Louis before his line was discontinued. 

@KBEANS   The chic Belle Grey Boutique she refers to  closed almost 10 yrs. ago. I never understood why she kept talking about it like the doors were still open for shoppers. 

same reason Q refers to Oprah and her magazine and wearing NYDJ

I know who Oprah is and about her picks.  Oprah had the most successful talk show for a million years, and now runs her OWN TV network available to approximately 81.9 million pay television households.  Never heard of Lisa Rinna except for QVC.  So no, not the same reason.

Super Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@Shanus Aw Schucks! Well at least she still has Hairry. 💋 

Yeah, Harry, the lush--another prize.  They deserve each other.

Respected Contributor

I love Rinna's clothes, they fit me perfect. The sweater shown here I bought all 3,and I love them.I have never watched the soaps on tv, so have no idea what you all are talking about. If we are left with hunderds of shoe and purse shows, and so many face products, and that awful piling layers on top of layers clothing woman, I'll probably not be on here much longer. Lets put some class in this buying QVC,

Respected Contributor

I won't enrich her by a single penny. Her behavior and foul language are distasteful as well as disrespectful. It's probably a good thing that the vendors I do buy from are not on housewife shows or post Twitter rants. Who knows, they may have successfully kept their sordid lives under wraps, but I won't buy from people who readily display their tackiness like RL.

Honored Contributor

@HLP    I think QVC has an adequate variety of clothing styles to suit most customers.  You apparently haven't read some of Rinna's past social media rants on women using vulgarities. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

No loss there.