Esteemed Contributor

Re: LINEA-- Sneak Peeks From Louis' Blog

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I like all three colors but so far I favor the olive; all three would look great with the ponte knit pants in the fall.

BTW - how do you respond to specific posts?

Luv, I hit reply then when the reply box popped up I clicked on "quote" (in the upper right hand corner).  It then looks like this.  (Not sure if this is what you were asking.)

Yes I finally got it now rying to figure out how to start a conversation!

I wonder why the reversal coat Louis did isn't on clearaance yet since we are just about into summer.

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Yes I finally got it now trying to figure out how to start a conversation!

If you scroll up to the top of this page, you should see a red box above JustJazzMom's name with the word "REPLY" in it.  Now click on a forum (try "Fashion").  You should see the word "NEW MESSAGE" in that red box now.  Click on it and you can start a new conversation.  At least that's how it works for me in Firefox.  When I click on a forum, I have that New Message box at the top.  Hope this helps! :-)

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Yes I finally got it now trying to figure out how to start a conversation!

If you scroll up to the top of this page, you should see a red box above JustJazzMom's name with the word "REPLY" in it.  Now click on a forum (try "Fashion").  You should see the word "NEW MESSAGE" in that red box now.  Click on it and you can start a new conversation.  At least that's how it works for me in Firefox.  When I click on a forum, I have that New Message box at the top.  Hope this helps! :-)

Thanks girl! 

Honored Contributor

Once we all figure out how to start and reply to messages here, I have a brief tutorial over in the Garden forum on how to resize photos from your computer to be able to post photos here.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼