Honored Contributor

Re: LINEA-- Sneak Peeks From Louis' Blog

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1

@I prefer to use the @ symbol and a drop down menu of people comes up and you just type in the person's nick who you are replying to.

JJM:

@Where do you put the @ symbol in order to respond this way? I must have missed seeing this info. Thanks for you help.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

I too love this sweater!  In fact, I tried on the Smoke one with white jeans on a cool day last week and wore it for some errands and didn't need a jacket, looked wonderful that way.  Stone is the only color I have in my normal xl, the other 3 (yes, I did order multiples) I have in L and they are a much better fit.  

Some new colors would be SUPER for fall!  I hate to invest too much in the asymmetrical hem thing, but I wore these a lot  and when their day is done, it's on to whatever new gems will come our way.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

When typing for the response put the 'at' symbol first and a drop down menu of people in the conversation will show up. Click on the person you are responding to and then skip a line to start the conversation or response back. HTH

I'm trying to avoid those quotes within quotes maze.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@

Esteemed Contributor

wow, finally a thread I was interested in. Not pleased w no subforums and of course after launching, the QVC social team quickly disappeared when they could be most useful to answer questions.
Valued Contributor

@GraceCO,  thanks. I did not read below the picture!  That is a pretty color.  I think it would go well with the light khaki slim pants that were recently offered.  I wear sleeveless in summer, but I prefer long sleeves in the winter.  

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

You almost have it correct; add the name to the 'at' symbol. I am on firefox so its possible other platforms might not be showing the names of people on the thread.

Honored Contributor

@breee

The thread you started on the black lace sweater today-- could you edit the title and add the word 'LINEA' to the front of it so those who search by 'Linea' can find it?

TIA

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom Thanks, trying again. I'll get it figured out, eventually. lol

Esteemed Contributor

I'll figure it out too one of these days (LOL)