Respected Contributor

Re: It's June!! Styling With Linea!

[ Edited ]

JustJazzmom,

What a cute ensemble!   I love those sandals.  I bet they are comfortable.

Respected Contributor

breee,

Sounds cool, classic, and elegant.  Louis would be proud of your "column of color."

Valued Contributor

@Writer with Flair

Thanks. I was cool and very comfortable.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]
Lyn08, I wore that today, same color, with a black cotton skirt from Talbots. I kept my diabetic snacks stashed in e pockets and in the hangy-down pouches of the Master's gown as our school's graduation runs long and I need some protein & carbs every 4 hours. The pockets were a godsend.
Honored Contributor

@Writer with Flair

Thank you-- you familiar here with the thread started about multiple handbags of same style but different colors-- that is me with these sandals-- I have them in black too.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Re: It's June!! Styling With Linea! @anniebethsmom

anniebethsmom... love your avatar. I once had an English Springer Spaniel named Winston. Boy, was he a pip. So pretty and so in charge. Just brought back memories to me.

Honored Contributor

Where do I find the place to keep my email private?
Honored Contributor

I found it, but I always appreciate your help. Privacy should be listed under " Quick Links." For me, it was just a lucky find, buried somewhere.
Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@Writer with Flair

Thank you-- you familiar here with the thread started about multiple handbags of same style but different colors-- that is me with these sandals-- I have them in black too.

I so much prefer wearing sandals.  There was a B.O.C by Born (A221629) sandal offered here that I purchased in three colors (black, blue, and champagne). These were great to wear with the past Linea maxi dresses.

I still have a few shoes in the original boxes.  I had one of these in the box. I would put my receipt in the box.  These were purchased in 2012 for $39.96. That was a good price!  When I remodeled in 2013 I had two cabinets installed to "house" my shoes so I threw away most of the boxes.  I then put all my handbags on the top shelves of my bedroom closet.   

B.O.C. by Born Karlyn Leather Flower Detail Sandals

Valued Contributor

I remember now. I purchased those sandals to wear with the three Linea Maxi dresses that were style #A224712 in the blue, brown, and red.  I lost weight right after that so none of those dresses fit me now!  I was able to order the blue dress in a small.  I did keep the brown one as it was a little smaller than the other two though it was the same size.  I think the brown dress with the pink border in front looks good with the pink Hibiscus Milano cardigan with the two way zip and though the dress is a little loose it is not that noticeable under the cardigan.