Trusted Contributor

Re: It's June!! Styling With Linea!

Off to visit the grandbabies.  Wearing the black and white woven crop pants with the black braided tunic, white slip on Chuck Taylors.  Diamond stud earrings, platinum & 18kt diamond wedding band, black ceramic watch and Pandora charm bracelet.

Off to Linea by Louis DellOlio Printed Woven Crop PantsspLinea by Louis DellOlio Textured 3/4 Sleeve Knit TopWomen's Converse Chuck Taylor Shoreline Sneaker

Respected Contributor

@anniebethsmomPerfect summer outfit!! Love that look, especially with the sneakers Heart

Trusted Contributor

Thanks GraceCO!  The sneakers are super comfy and are the pull on style.  I feel they look less "clunky" than the normal chuck taylors- at least I hope they do! Lol.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today, I'm wearing the Linea black S/S tunic with the hot pink embroidery and black crop pants.  I'm also wearing hot pink earrings that someone made for me.  No necklace needed, because of the pretty embroidery.  This is a very comfortable, easy to wear tunic.

I also have this tunic in blue/turquoise, and I've worn that with Linea aqua jeans.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Embroidered Short Sleeve Top

Respected Contributor

It's overcast & a bit chilly here today, so I'm wearing an old favorite--Linea linen pants in twig  with a deep red/taupe striped cotton t-shirt (Banana Republic) with the WK boyfriend cardigan in red. Coach flats in taupe.

twig linen pant

Boyfriend WK Sweater in red, navy, taupe

Honored Contributor

Wearing today the coral floral boho A224713 with a Macy's JM Collection lace tank top in the coral orange color. Wearing my white sandals (Naturalizer Cooper style) and the 2028 earrings, necklace and stretch bracelet.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Floral Print Tiered Maxi SkirtJM Collection Coral Stretch Sleeveless Scoop Neck Tank Top Size 1X MINTNaturalizer Cooper Open Toe Leather Slingback Sandals Shoes New/Display2028 Gold-Tone Orange Flower Button Earrings 2028 Gold-Tone Orange Beaded Necklace 2028 Gold-Tone Orange Beaded Stretch Bracelet

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Friend drove me to p.t. because ankle swelled up again. Took me out for lunch so I dressed for p.t. I usually wear old shlumpy clothes.

White LL pants, white T, black LL cardigan. white leather keds.

After p.t. put on black bracelets with a few crystals and black and crystal earrings.

P.t. had never seen me dressed well! Was impressed.

fortunately no break but a bad sprain.

Am really glad I bought LL leisure. I could sleep in it!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've a luncheon to attend this PM and its honoring someone who passed away over the winter of ovarian cancer. She was also a Master Gardener who volunteered with me among the roses at the Extension and this particular public garden. She also was involved in the fund raising for this public garden.

Anyway, will be wearing the taupe boho skirt, the perfectly pink tank top that was part of the two fer set, the perfectly pink lace jacket with gingham trim, my white sandals again and these 1928 jewelry earrings and pendant & Fossil rose gold watch.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Set of 2 Whisper Knit Tank & T-Shirt - A255153Linea by Louis DellOlio 4-Tier Crinkle Boho Skirt - A70208Fossil Women's Rose Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch 28mm AM4508Linea by Louis DellOlio Lace Jacket with Trim Detail - A223652Gold-Tone Pink Crystal and Porcelain Rose Filigree Necklace Pink Porcelain Rose Stud Earrings

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Lovely warm day today...running errands in Linea. Wearing the print maxi dress A233849 and WK sweater (soldout) in pink. Gold hoop earrings. T-strap sandals in white.

Own pink dress; pink cardigan.

Valued Contributor

The high today was 99.  I stayed indoors today most of the day. I wore the Linea black asymmetric hem sleeveless tunic with the Linea black leggings. Only jewelry today was earrings and ring.  

Linea by Louis DellOlio Asymmetric Hem Knit Tank Tunic