Respected Contributor

Re: LINEA-- It's June!! Styling With Linea!

Last evening we went to dinner with friends and I wore the white knit braided skirt with the white Whisper Knit V neck tank and my Linea clear necklaces, earrings, bracelets and a silver sandal. I think I may have sold a few things...LOL. It was so comfortable and easy.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Linea by Louis DellOlio Button Front 3/4 Sleeve Denim JacketLinea by Louis DellOlio Asymmetric Hem Knit Tank TunicLinea by Louis DellOlio 36 Signature Logo Station NecklaceLinea by Louis DellOlio Signature Drop Lever Back Earrings

Cake tasting with the kiddos this afternoon.  Cool here today on this Father's Day.  Wearing JJill, white wide linen pants, navy assymetrical top, red Teva Capri sandals from last year, Silver LDO signature necklace and earrings.  Taking the red denim swing jacket along just in case!  Red Emma Fox handbag.

Esteemed Contributor

Umm there seems to be two "Styling with Linea" threads.

Anyhow it is Hazy, Hot and Humid in my area today so I couldn't decide whether to wear my silk peasant top in aqua that Louis did years ago with my white linen skirt or A255151 in moss which I never got to wear before now...well the latter won out wish I was able to get the other two colors before it sold out;  this dress is so light, airy and super comfortable. 

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1

Let this one drop to the bottom of Fashion! I have one in the LDO forum with the words 'New Forum' after the title so as not to confuse people. Woman Happy

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not the same with our Goldie still missing from the Linea forum....holding her in my daily prayers, but am truly worried now.

Used to page her in the past, and she always replied......now only continued silence.

Should anyone have her email addy please email her and see if she is okay and responds.....I just want to know she is alright and many thanks in advance.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @adoreqvc

You'll be happy to know that Goldie is just fine--she posted yesterday on the Louis Dell Olio blog! She's been busy with a big work project. I don't have her email address, but if you register on Louis' blog, you can "speak" to her there: http://www.louisdellolio.com/blog/. (You can also see Louis' "sneak peeks" there, too!)

BTW, I posted on your "Goldie" thread yesterday to let you know the good news...

Respected Contributor

Many thanks GraceCo that is such great news.

I am so relieved that Goldie is alright, and has just been very busy.

BTW I found the blog, but do not see anywhere on that page to actually register........I do hope Goldie comes back on the Linea forum here as well, and thanks again for all your kind replies.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@adoreqvc wrote:

Many thanks GraceCo that is such great news.

I am so relieved that Goldie is alright, and has just been very busy.

BTW I found the blog, but do not see anywhere on that page to actually register........I do hope Goldie comes back on the Linea forum here as well, and thanks again for all your kind replies.

@adoreqvc

You are very welcome. I knew you'd like to know & feel relieved.

If you go to the Home page on the LDO blog, you'll see on the right under "Meta" a "log in" link. I think that will allow you to register & post. You can find Goldie's posts under "Ask Louis" and the "gold nuggets necklace" threads.

Based on Goldie's comments, it's unclear whether she'll return here.Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: It's June!! Styling With Linea!

I am in love with this dress in the pink and with the pink sweater you bought to go with the dress. Wish these items were available in my size. The dress sure looks better on Louis' mannequin than on the QVC website photo.
Respected Contributor

I wonder why she is undecided about returning here GraceCO.

I any event I truly thank you again GraceCo for taking the time and helping me to enable registering on the Linea blog.