Honored Contributor

Re: LINEA-- It's June!! Styling With Linea!

Today after weeding the 'back 40' as I call the Earth Kind trial rose garden at Extension I changed into this AK top and the white Leisure pants and my white sandals. Wearing JCP Bold Elements hematite double hoop wire earrings and a Fossil gunmetal watch (Heather mini).

Anne Klein Patterned Pintucked ShellLinea Leisure by Louis DellOlio Petite Knit Pull-On Pants - A262072

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

We took my brother in law, here for a short visit, out to dinner.  I wore the linen blend wide leg pants in black with the WK elbow length sleeves top in black.  Over it the white denim vest.  And the FISH large pendant and earrings.  They really stand out with this outfit.

Usual jewelry of diamonds set in gold wedding set, large intaglio 18k gold ring on right hand, and 18k Chaumet panther link watch.

Eagerly awaiting the arrival of the fish scale bracelet!

Valued Contributor

@anniebethsmom

Or - as I think Author explained - after you copy and paste then select the image and it turns blue - Go to the status bar at the top of the message and choose what looks like a FRAMED PICTURE  and where it gives you option of the size of the image in the dropdown menu - select "small".  That will resize your pictured down a lot. 

After that I like to even resize that small image down a little further, so I again select the image and THEN do more resizing as was described.  Play around.  See what you can do.  Nobody here will mind Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Summer date night with hubby - it'll be fish and chips near the beach - NH coast.

A14924  Plus a WHITE TEE Shirt with the Linea top below over that

Sandals, the white dangley earrings from the waterfall necklace set - I DID shorten the earrings as Louis indicated could be easily done ~ and out the door!

Honored Contributor

About to leave to go and do rose tours at Extension demonstration rose garden.

Wearing the black leisure pants, my white Naturalizer sandals and the standard red T shirt with the Master Gardener logo on it (by where a pocket would be); my red fabric hat-- (its warm outside already) and my bottle of water.

Wearing Lancome brown eye shadow that was part of a GWP (Gift with Purchase).

'See' you all later!

Valued Contributor

@JustJazzmom

LOVE my roses, my dogwood tress loaded with blooms, my peonies, my azalea and rhodies, my wildflowers - and that's just for starters.  Already loving our vegetable garden eating strawberries every morning.  So happy you are among the rose-lovers of the world!!!

Respected Contributor

Went on some errands today with DH, sunny and 68, perfect June weather for me, not a fan of hot and muggy.  

Wore dark denim Jones NY slim leg jeans with a, narrow turned up cuff, Clark's British tan sandals, Ripka double wrap leather strap watch in camel, a dark navy U-neck Ralph Lauren tank with about 1/2" edge of navy chiffon around the neckline that softens it a bit, and the Linea lace sleeve cardi in white, worn open.  

I added the Linea silver fish necklace, blue eye showing, a Ripka lapis ring, and my light grey Dooney saffiano zip zip satchel and Fossil aviator sunglasses.  

Sounds complex, but took me a minute to put this together and it looked and felt so good - the lace sleeve cardi was the highlight, but at the grocery store 3 women came up and asked about my marvelous fish necklace, nice.  It always gets noticed, and many times gets compliments or a "where did you get that fish???"  

Judith Ripka Stainless Steel & Leather Strap Wrap Watch Linea by Louis DellOlio Lace Sleeve Zip Front Knit CardiganLinea by Louis DellOlio Silvertone Fish ScaleNo Image Found No Image Found

Respected Contributor

Re: It's June!! Styling With Linea!

@Snicks1 wrote:

@pitdakota

Welcome to the Linea threads. You have my sincere sympathy and I wish you only the best as you move forward. So glad that you got what you needed and hey, those compliments are always a welcome thing to hear, right?

Thank you so much snicks.  Heart

I went to dinner the other night and wore the Stripe Maxi Dress in Ivory/Black.  I also got the whisper knit v-neck cardigan in turquoise and wore that thrown over my shoulders.  Glad I did since I got a little chilly later that evening.  I would have never thought about using a pop of color like that with ivory & black if it had not been for Louis! 

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wearing today a JCP cowl neck cap sleeve top with the white Leisure pants. Went to a hydrangea lecture at a large local nursery. Good thing we were inside a tent as it started to rain midway through the lecture.

I have on some KJL enamel white/black with goldtone hoop earrings. in Petite sizing-- not online today at JCP Worthington

Kenneth Jay Lane Enamel Hoop Earrings   PIERCED   WHITE    1 1/2"

Valued Contributor

It's pouring buckets this morning because tropical storm "Bill" has finally made its way to New England.  Doing a presentation in Church today so wearing:

262069 - Linea Leisure skirt  and a Simonton Black milky knit turtleneck.  Love these Leisure pieces!

A223652 - Linea jacket in IVORY and

J296624 -  and Honora pearl bracelets and Melania watch in gold tones.

Over all of it just to get to the door from the car and back again later - a Dennis Basso reversible rain cape - camel on the outside today and animal print descreetly on the inside.  It's a nice long cape so it should give me good coverage.  AND of course, my umbrella!  And some favorite Aerosole black slides on the feet Smiley Wink