Esteemed Contributor

Re: It's June!! Styling With Linea!

Thanks for starting this thread, JJMom.  I've already bookmarked "Fashion" - but this is going to be a pain in the neck if they don't put the sub catagories back. I want my Linea forum! (pouting)  I noticed that Viewpoints has disapeared entirely, and people are understandably unhappy with that, so maybe there will be some changes still to come. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Let's see how long this takes to do this post:

Wearing today the braided knit top in black with a JM Collection hot pink lace edged tank with the white Leisure pants. Its a lot cooler today due to the rainfall here. Makeup today by Lancome and Clarion eye shadow (mostly purples).

Okay unable to load image of the top from my order status, this website or by google!

I chose 'copy image location' It's giving me a message that says: This external URL does not contain an image.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Textured 3/4 Sleeve Knit Top - A265620Linea Leisure by Louis DellOlio Petite Knit Pull-On Pants - A262072JM Collection Womens 3X Plus Size Tank Top

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thought I might as well dive in with what I'm wearing today... (Hoping this goes well!)

Lunch meeting today. I'm wearing the pebble crepe tunic in smoke with a white linen maxi pencil skirt (an oldie from Banana Republic) and my Linea free form bead necklace in grey. Silver hoops. Grey/taupe animal print slingback flats.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Pebble Crepe Tunic with Pockets

Linea by Louis DellOlio Free Form Bead Necklace

Trusted Contributor

I'm trying to stay upbeat and positive about this new format bjt since it took two hours to verify my email and complete the sign in process, I don't know...Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@anniebethsmom  oh my--that's a long time! Did you change your email address?

(I guess we can't quote a post anymore either? Just use the @ symbol?)

Trusted Contributor

No GraceCo, the problem was with the browser I use- Google Chrome.  Seems there was some problem that they were aware of,  and it took them some time this morning to rectify...  Finally figured it out, so I am good to go!                             

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO

How did you do the pictures? Can you walk me through it? What did I do incorrectly? Woman Frustrated

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

How could TPTB possibly think this was a better format? I just want to read about Linea---I rarely go elsewhere in the Community to read--once in a while. Trying to find threads about Linea is just going to be too hard.  I guess we all should start any threads with LINEA: and then add the topic---that way we can easly find a Linea thread---until they realize the error od their ways and go back to including the sub-forums. Good grief!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

Good idea, Sheesh!  I just gave you a heart for coming up with it - at least I think I did, lol.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@anniebethsmom  I read in one of the threads that others had the same problem. Glad it all worked out.