Valued Contributor

Re: LINEA-Do you still wear your Linea boho skirts?

@GraceCO

These skirts are summer staples. You must be taller than me!  I do have several of the pebble crepe tunics but they seem too long for me with the fullness of these  boho skirts.  I usually wear the pebble crepe tunics with the pebble crepe crop pants or other pants and the not so full cut  pebble crepe skirts.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Pebbled Crepe Pull-on Skirt w/Elastic Waist

Valued Contributor

@author

Thanks for your reply.  I have the black Linea bolero but never tried it with the boho skirt.  I do have several of the  short sleeve ENR cardigan that I can wear with the boho skirts as well as many other skirts.  The last Linea visit I ordered the Latte ss cardigan to wear with a tank top and  the perfectly pink or chambray boho skirts.  

I like the idea of a little white cotton jacket which I am sure I have in my closet.  I have never forgotten how Louis combined a lapis blue jacket with an aqua tank top and white bottoms. Of course it could be the reverse.  A little white jacket over the a colored tank and the black or taupe or white or olive boho.  

I just ordered the gunmetal palm frond necklace and have been considering the gunmetal earrings.  I do have the Linea gold fish earrings. Those would also work. I am reading about style and trying to determine my style.  I have read that one piece should be the focus piece or the dynamic piece.  I do like longer chains or necklaces. 

I am becoming very excited with the possible outfits I can now create with these boho skirts.

Thanks so much.

Contributor

@breee wrote:

Do you still wear your Linea boho skirts?.  Do you just wear them in the summer when it is hot with tank tops or dress them up with the Linea lace jacket with trim and Linea pearls?  What tops from QVC do you like to wear with the Linea bohos?

I have been going through my clothes.  At this time I have discovered I have at least 7 of these skirts.  I have also discovered that the little Linea lace jacket is the perfect length to wear with them. I thought I was 5'4", but recently learned I am only 5'3".  I am in my early sixties so I guess I am shrinking.  

Did I understand correctly that you had 7 of these skirts but did not know you had them? How  coulds that be?

Respected Contributor

I'll have to try on the pebble crepe tunic with the boho; both are black, so it might work, but don't know about the proportion as I am not that tall, only 5'4".  It would feel nice though and be loose and comfy, maybe with the long palm frond necklace and no earrings.  I have to admit it is FUN playing with Linea, adding other interesting and unique pieces, getting my own style.  I also usually wear platform cork wedge sandals (Clark's) for comfort and some extra height.

I have also worn the two elbow sleeve cardis by Louis from several years back, one is mint, one is black, and they have what looks like sheer lace applique on the front but is really embroidery.  Those WK sweaters are some of my favorite summer pieces.

Honored Contributor

I had to change out of the lace trimmed tank because it is too cool temp wise (humidity though!) to the coral WK elbow length ribbed waist sweater. The 'oranges' work well together to my pleasant surprise.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I have two of the short boho's with the pleated bottoms that are no longer available. I'm 5'2'' but very long waisted. They fit me like the long bohos. I don't wear them in summer because I can't wear synthetics in summer. However I wear them from fall to spring. I have worn them with knee length boots.

I wear them a lot with Louis' placement print tops and a jacket that has shorter sleeves. For my birthday I wore one with a lace blouse with short puffed sleeves and lots of white pearl jewelry. My friend never sees me dressed up and he noticed!

I intend to wear them until they fall apart. Just bought the LTS animal print short jacket and intend to wear it with it.

I can only wear flat shoes but have a nice collection of pretty ones.

Respected Contributor

I've also worn them with the elbow length cardi author referred to. They are very comfortable.

Valued Contributor

@9244

I knew I had several boho skirts. . . . but I never actually counted  them or any of my clothes. . . but because I tend to buy what looks good to me and I live in a state with 3 or 4 seasons. . .and I take very good care of my clothing . . .my closet was becoming too crowded to see everything. 

But I recently decided to declutter my clothes. . . so I tried the KonMari method and decided to take all my clothes out of my closet and evaluate each piece. With the KonMari method you are supposed to hold each item and ask yourself if that item brings you joy.   I started by choosing my favorite pieces and then those left at the end I either consigned, sold or donated. 

Trusted Contributor

At Louis's suggestion a few years back, I paired my dark green boho and boots.  LOVED the look!  I now wear my darker bohos in the cold weather months with boots.

This same look was shown on the couture runway with some frequency.  Don't know or care if it is now because I like it!

Valued Contributor

@Barbara in Virginia

I don't have the dark green boho, but i like Louis' spruce green, so I bet the dark green boho is pretty.   

I think I will write that down! In the cold weather months to wear my mocha boho with my tall dark brown suede boots and the navy boho to wear with my tall black leather boots. Add a posh knit sweater and jewelry.  Look good and be comfortable. Thanks so much.