Honored Contributor

LET ME OUT! BOXES OF NEW STUFF TO WEAR

[ Edited ]

I have ordered way too much out of boredom, but have also cleared my closet of things I no longer wear. Everything's been cleaned, folded, ironed & on new matching hangers. Bags and shoes are wiped off and at the ready. 

Let me out!  No where to go!! 

Respected Contributor

Re: LET ME OUT! BOXES OF NEW STUFF TO WEAR

YES!  I feel your pain.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

I am right with you kiddo!   Need to get the new digs out in the world. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I've done the opposite.  Ordered almost nothing because I have no idea when I'll get to wear it.

Respected Contributor

I also have ordered very little.  Just the necessities.  I have plenty of clothes and shoes.  I could probably go a year without buying anything new.

Respected Contributor

SAME!  Somtimes I dress in a cute outfit and do full hair and makuep to go buy bolonga at the local store.  My partner always tells me I look cute while he sits around in his undies lounging on the couch.  

Honored Contributor

@ShanusLots of places have opened around me, but so far those places I might have gone occasionally in the past don't appeal to me enough to be among the early risk-takers.  I'm just not in any category that says "Go for it - you'll be okay."  

Other places I used to go frequently aren't open and aren't likely to open safely any time soon.  

I do believe some places for some people are relatively safe and would like nothing more than that "my" places for people like me will get there, too. 

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@ShanusLots of places have opened around me, but so far those places I might have gone occasionally in the past don't appeal to me enough to be among the early risk-takers.  I'm just not in any category that says "Go for it - you'll be okay."  

Other places I used to go frequently aren't open and aren't likely to open safely any time soon.  

I do believe some places for some people are relatively safe and would like nothing more than that "my" places for people like me will get there, too. 

@millieshops   I'm still taking the stance "You go first". I want to see what happens to the numbers once some folks start socializing and forget the distancing or salons aren't as clean as promised. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  I bought only work from home clothes and now I have to go back to the office next week! I’d rather stay home. I’m in the middle of overhauling my closet and washing things. My bedroom looks like is was hit by a hurricane! 

There isn’t anywhere here here to go and actually get out of my car. No place I want to go anyway. The only places open are stores and I can order anything I need. 

Honored Contributor

I’ve bought 2 clothing items during my stay at home time. Have several things in my carts at other sites. But I haven’t  clicked buy yet. 😉

I will have several opportunities to wear my online purchases and things I bought in person back in February & March soon. I have a doctor appointment May 27. After that 2 more docs and a hair appointment - all scheduled in June. Considering I’ve been at home since March 15 that will be a lot of “out time” for me.