Honored Contributor

I guess never say never. I ordered the Spanx jeans style leggings with back pockets/fly front. Yes, they need to be hemmed even though called "ankle length", but they're not second skin tight and fit more like a skinny jean in a heavy weight ponte knit type fabrication. Go figure!! I have some longer sweaters (regular sweaters are long enough) to cover tush area, so I'm all set. I'm happy I gave it a shot. 

Respected Contributor

Good for you. I started wearing leggings/jeggings a few years ago and have never looked back 😀. Actually I do look back so to speak—I want coverage behind lol.

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

Good for you. I started wearing leggings/jeggings a few years ago and have never looked back 😀. Actually I do look back so to speak—I want coverage behind lol.

@tucsongal   🤣

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

They're ultra popular.   I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I guess never say never. I ordered the Spanx jeans style leggings with back pockets/fly front. Yes, they need to be hemmed even though called "ankle length", but they're not second skin tight and fit more like a skinny jean in a heavy weight ponte knit type fabrication. Go figure!! I have some longer sweaters (regular sweaters are long enough) to cover tush area, so I'm all set. I'm happy I gave it a shot. 

I am going to have to check those out.I bet you look fabulous but the best part is the comfort.I wear leggings too often now that I discovered them

Honored Contributor

I ordered the spanx jeanish leggings when they were the TSV.  They were my first leggings and I wasn't sure, but now I wear them all of the time. I've got lots of long sweaters and shirts, and with boots , it's a great outfit.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

Good to know! I tried the Spanx regular  black leggings and felt trapped in them couldn't wait to get them off. These sound so comfortable and nice!

Honored Contributor

@DianeJ2 wrote:

Good to know! I tried the Spanx regular  black leggings and felt trapped in them couldn't wait to get them off. These sound so comfortable and nice!

@DianeJ2   Comfy, for sure. Somewhere between skinny jeans and "everything showing" leggings. 

Respected Contributor

I wear leggings with tunics and dresses. I don't have Spanx leggings. I found that most of my leggings give my legs & tummy a gentle hug & support that I appreciate.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   Great!  I'll check these out.  Finding that sweet spot with leggings is a challenge....enjoy!