Regular Contributor

First, I agree with the comment about the way QVC handled the "Launch".  Seems counterintuitive to promote, promote, promote and tease a 5/20 "Launch", stimulate lots of excitement and interest and then "boom" no items go live except one half way thru the day.  Hmmm, does QVC need a marketing lesson??? I think soSmiley Happy  I hate how they have dribbled out the other Studio Park items from the 1st two host collections ... I lost interest after a while.  Way to lose momentum.

Independent of the roll out snafus by QVC, I am super interested in Leah's collection.  Classic/preppy dresser here.  Cute pics on Leah's Instagram and Facebook pages.

I grabbed some item #s from the Live stream this morning.  

A492429 the feminine blouse

A492433 the 1/4 zip sweatshirt top

A492436 the jogger pants tall, A492434 reg, A492435 petite

Leah said a couple of items will be presented in AM Style tomorrow morning.

Does anyone have the item # for the short sleeve v-neck tee shirt?  It comes in solid and stripe.  Inquiring minds would love to know!!

Trusted Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I looked at her collection....nothing there that strikes me. The jeans are pretty expensive. Laurie Felt jeans are the bomb diggity, and are less pricey. 

And why would Amy, Kourtney and Leah all have their own named jeans?  Between NJDJ, Laurie Felt, Belle, Denim and Co. etc the Q has got that covered. And more t-shirts, really?   It seems like a lost opportunity to me.  The hosts should have been able to create something different.

Honored Contributor

@Bookplate    What can you do with a pair of jeans that hasn't already been done.  DG2 on HSN was back to showing embroidery on them again thus morning which looked passe to me, kind of matronly.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I really like the shirt.  However, I won't pay that much for an ordinary shirt that has spandex in it.  Any shirt that I have ever had that has spandex has always stretched out and felt uncomfortable. 

Esteemed Contributor

Gosh, I would have gotten the jeans if they were either bootcut or straight leg.  They have the amount of spandex that I prefer. 

Oh well.

Trusted Contributor

@bluehydrangea Yes! Your evaluation is similar to mine.  I like the blouses and the beige trench coat. I had something similar in a silk shantung puirchase about  20 years ago from Saks. I am definitely purchasing the pink striped blouse and maybe the tiger print.  I like this collection the most, thus far, especially the yellow items.

Thanks to the original poster, I looked at the the livestream.  The rapport between Doris Dalton and Leah was fantastic and a model for a few other pairings.  The Q might consider similar combinations of host and vendor who like each other and share complementary items.

Esteemed Contributor
The garment measurements for the jeans are throwing me off. I am a consistent Sz 4 27 inch waist but according to the waist garment measurements I would need a 0 or a 2. I would like to order the white but I am confused as to what size to wear!
Respected Contributor

The only item I like are is the jeans, but no way will I pay $71.50 for them.

Honored Contributor

I thought skinny jeans are passe, and straight leg jeans and girlfriend jeans are "in."  LOL  I have no idea, but I do know you see very little skinny jeans promoted right now.  QVC may have a hard time selling Leah's jeans, and at that price especially.

In fact, I don't see anything in Leah's line that I wanted to purchase.  I thought her long sleeve blouse was very pretty in the light blue color, but the long sleeves gave me pause.  In fact, everything in :Leah's collection seemed to be in the wrong season, or just a bit outdated, to me.

Courtney's collection, with the bucket hat, plaid shirt, and jeans & t-shirt was even less exciting.

Amy at least had the cute heart sweater, striped pullover, and blazer that looked attractive.

But so far, I haven't made one purchase.

Who's next??

Respected Contributor

Oh my gosh. Buy something if you like it, and walk on by if you don't. I don't understand why everyone thinks these capsule collections should be something totally new and never before seen. What, exactly, would that even be? She has sweats, with the detailing she wanted; so what if they're reminiscent of another line. If they don't appeal, don't buy them. And of course it's a marketing device -- QVC exists to sell things.