Esteemed Contributor
She looks gorgeous in that gold jacket. She looks gorgeous period. What a transformation. You go girl
Honored Contributor

Love the gold jacket also!

http://www.playball.net/fs/img/news/rs-300x/emoticon-showing-thumb-up-vector-10176350.jpg

Frequent Contributor

Do you know who the jacket is by?

Trusted Contributor

@Teddixat: I have always found her gorgeous

Respected Contributor

I believe she said Vince Camuto. There was a nice matching sleeveless top on earlier. Yellow has been Leah's favorite color.

Honored Contributor

Wow, She's a stunner isn't she??? Leah just gets better & better! LOVE LOVE did I say LOVE that jacket???? I know Leah always wears items she has in her fashion shows but the jacket hasn't been presented yet. I sure hope she talks about it.

I'm so thrilled jackets & blazers are coming back into style. This past fall I brought mine back too. I have a closet FULL of an array of colors and styles that I hung onto after I retired, started wearing them again before the Q started bringing them back here too.

I love to wear jackets with a tee or a collared shirt, this look is so cool and classic I think.

Need that gold one Leah!!!

Frequent Contributor

That's Gorg I will check it out.

Occasional Contributor

Re: LEAH ON AM STYLE

[ Edited ]

Fawning over celebs...so not cool. 

Spoiler

Major turn off.  You look nice Leah.  But all this ga ga over the hollywood elite...PUHLEASE!  Tuned you off at the get go!  

Police, Fire, Military..those are MY CELEBS!  

Honored Contributor

Re: LEAH ON AM STYLE

[ Edited ]

Oy vey...

Leah looks great in that yellow blazer💛

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Celebrate121 wrote:

Fawning over celebs...so not cool. 

Spoiler

Major turn off.  You look nice Leah.  But all this ga ga over the hollywood elite...PUHLEASE!  Tuned you off at the get go!  

Police, Fire, Military..those are MY CELEBS!

It's just meant to be a fun question asked timely because of the SAG Awards last night.  Why so offended? 

What's wrong with wanting to meet a celebrity?  Is there no room in life to do both --  Want to meet a celebrity and hold our military and first responders in the utmost of high regard???