New Contributor

LEAH LOOKS FANTASTIC IN THE REDDISH COLORED WIG!!!!!! I THOUGHT WHEN I FIRST CAME ON THE CHANNEL THAT SHE HAD DYED HER HAIR! AFTER I SAW THE WIGS FOR SALE. SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL IN THAT COLOR!!! MUCH YOUNGER!! REALLY GOOD! SO NATURAL !

Honored Contributor

Re: LEAH IN REDDISH COLORED WIG

Didn't see the current presentation and my video isn't working BUT I've seen Leah in a short wig and she looked great!!  I know she can wear her hair anyway she wants, but the short look on her was terrific.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50  Leah is on now in her Breezies show, wearing the wig in question.

Respected Contributor

leah looks great

she is a pro at wearing wigs

daily

leahredwig.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper   Oh thanks!  Looks like her own hair just a different color.  Not a fan.  It overwhelms her beautiful face, IMO.  

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the color and would prefer to see her in something less "bushy".  It is too much for her face and adds width to her size.  Who needs that?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

That looks really good on her.

Honored Contributor

love the color on Leah,

but I would love to see the models and hosts wear a different style from their "real hair"

Regular Contributor

@mibabe 

I thought the same thing   i loved her hair color with that golden top she has on..!!

Honored Contributor

Leah is so beautiful.  But I think that wig screams -- big, heavy wig.  Just no.

I think wigs can be absolutely wonderful.  They can be fun and freeing, and necessary.  I realize you get what you pay for. 

I think the Whisper Sleek Bob is the best looking of the TSV.  I'm not surprised it sold out early in the day (in the regular size).