Honored Contributor

LATE TO THE GAME: CUDDLEDUDS

I looked online and found a few pullover tops. They arrived last week. The fleece is comfie, not itchy and washes well. 

Honored Contributor

Re: LATE TO THE GAME: CUDDLEDUDS

I purchased 2 of their fleece pullover tops. I really like them and wear them often. One is a plaid and the other an animal print. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't buy Cuddl Duds or Muk Luks because I thought it was a low end line carried in Wal Mart, as reported on this board.  (I checked, ours doesn't have either one)  So I caved and bought one lounge outfit because the red and black plaid I wanted in GILI was out and they had it.  I love it and wear it around the house a couple days a week at least.  Washes well.  QVC was sold out of a fair isle style so I bought that one on Ebay.  Next year I will be alert at the beginning of the season.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

LIVE in Cuddl Duds.   <3

It is now the ONLY brand I buy on the Q    <3

@depglass 

Wait untill you see the spring and summer fashions!  Smiley Happy

They go in and out of my washing machine and come out like new.I do NOT take any special care at all with them. I even  wash hot and dry hot .lol.........and they always come out perfect, wash after wash ,after wash!

Trusted Contributor

Have fallen in love with Cuddleduds this year.  Now that the weather is colder, they are the perfect tops to wear both in and out of the house.  Wearing a new one right now.  Probably have about five in all.  Like the price.  Midweight and stretch are perfect combo for comfort.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I didn't buy Cuddl Duds or Muk Luks because I thought it was a low end line carried in Wal Mart, as reported on this board.  (I checked, ours doesn't have either one)  So I caved and bought one lounge outfit because the red and black plaid I wanted in GILI was out and they had it.  I love it and wear it around the house a couple days a week at least.  Washes well.  QVC was sold out of a fair isle style so I bought that one on Ebay.  Next year I will be alert at the beginning of the season.  

@depglass 

Both are sold on Walmart's website, but most pieces of Cuddl Duds are sold out.  Could be the very low prices compared to others.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

@depglass , this happens a lot on this board.  Cuddl Duds are not sold in Walmart.  There is a line called Climate Right by Cuddl Duds that is sold in stores.  Whether it's the same quality or not, I have no idea.  

The original Cuddl Duds may be sold on the WM website but the WM website is now like Amazon in that they have a lot of third party sellers who are selling items.  The website also has stuff that is on .com only and not sold in stores.     

Respected Contributor

My daughter really likes their pajamas.....and my sister likes to to buy them for her.  I think she got 3 pair for Christmas this year.  

Honored Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

My daughter really likes their pajamas.....and my sister likes to to buy them for her.  I think she got 3 pair for Christmas this year.  

@ScrapHappy   I'm a nightgown gal, but when the pj prices go low enough, I purchase the fleece ones and just wear the tops w/ my jeans.

Respected Contributor

I have found that the Cuddlduds offered in the actual Wal-Mart stores are cut skimpy and not the same quality as what you can get elsewhere.  If you want to purchase Cuddleduds at a much better price than what the Q offers, get it at Kohl's if you have one of their credit cards so that you can take advantage of their 30% offers.