Honored Contributor

I've been looking at catalogues, fashion mags & from my live report from the mall...The blouse is back. Start up your Rowentta's. Looks like tee shirts are taking a back seat and flowing blouses w/ 3/4 or long sleeves are popular again. Looking in my closet, they never left.

Perhaps it's a step away from the leisure/gym clothes look in public. There is an air of femininity about a blouse. Men can wear a tank and a tee, but only a woman can wear a blouse. I prefer either a pure cotton or linen one & love a silky, flowing blouse for evening. 

Always one to push the norm, I do wear silk shirts w/ my jeans...tucked in, tooled leather belt w/ silver and turquoise buckle. What can I say? I'm a rebel.

Honored Contributor

Re: LADIES....BLOUSES ARE BACK

@Shanus I say oh nuts.I was loving the easy care easy wear fashion...no ironing!I do love the look of blouses though and will most likely transition slowly.You must look fabulous when you head out the door.

Honored Contributor

@dex. I get a few stares. Maybe not so much for fabulous, let's say inventive or artistic way of putting my pieces of clothing toether. Because I enjoy solid colors (mostly neutral) & lots of black, I have a boat load of accessories.

Last summer, I found a string of faux pearls about 60" or so on sale. I wear it doubled as a necklace, through my jean belt loops as belt and wound around my wrist bunches of times as bracelets. Just me...

Honored Contributor

@dex. I think what surprises most people about my "outfits" is that I don't follow fashion rules. I'm quite petite...5'1" and 110 lbs., but I don't wear small pieces of jewelry or dainty accessories.

I say Go Bold or Stay Home. 

Honored Contributor

Uh .....   When did blouses go away ?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Uh .....   When did blouses go away ?

@Tinkrbl44

My reaction exactly!

Honored Contributor

Back or not -I just don't care for them and don't have any and don't want any.  I just don't find them comfortable and most gap in front with any movement. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of ironing, so I'm not interested in blouses these days.  I believe I own one that I've never worn.  I much prefer easy-care items.  Guess I'm just lazy!  

Esteemed Contributor

Never knew they were gone.