Trusted Contributor

Kim looks lovely in pink and Paris looks gorgeous in the aqua dress. The rest are just ok. I don't like the jewelry or the white boots on Lenny, but his performance outfit is perfection.

Respected Contributor

I must say that this is about the nicest dress I have ever seen on Kim K.   She looks lovely.  As does Paris, she usually does.

JLo and Heidi look trashy (as usual).

Honored Contributor
I agree that Kim looks very nice, the necklace is so modest and tasteful too. I think her spray tan is unnecessarily dark, at least it looks that way in the photos.
"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Kim K's dress reminds me of the dress Marilyn Monroe wore in the movie "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes".

Image result for gentlemen prefer blondes marilyn monroe dress

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Sooner   ITA

White "kill a roach in a corner" shoes at that!   Or is he wearing heels?  doh.gif

I think it might be pointy toe boots? I think we need to meet with him personally to tell him that white shoes after Labor Day are not acceptable.

I'd meet with Lenny any day !!!!

Respected Contributor

J LO ... it's getting old ....

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  Everyone looked great in their own way. Thanks for posting.Smiley Happy

I guess I'm odd man out because I love Heidi Klum outfit. LACMA is art and I feel that her look fit right in. I love avante garde.

Honored Contributor

I like Paris' and Mrs. Abbey's dresses the most. 

Trusted Contributor

Kim and Paris equally get my vote. 

Trusted Contributor

I think Kim K looks great. I also like Mrs. Abbey's dress. Paris' dress looks like a dress for someone twenty years older, it's giving mother-of-the-bride.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson