Super Contributor

Re: L👀K Barefoot Dreams BIG DEAL !!!

@rochelleS wrote:

@1Professor 

I'm practically on the edge of my chair with giddy anticipation waiting for the arrival of your new Big Deal hooded cardi!!!

And... (in a hushed tone) have a growing interest in the Mauve Mist color option too. 💣

The Mauve Mist is something that I'll need to see presented - it could be really washed out or gorgeous. I might have to make that the third one I order. Ha!

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@1Professor 

I'm practically on the edge of my chair with giddy anticipation waiting for the arrival of your new Big Deal hooded cardi!!!

And... (in a hushed tone) have a growing interest in the Mauve Mist color option too. 💣

@rochelleS  : I'll be scoping out the Beach Rock. Don't have that shade, but it fascinates me . . .

Esteemed Contributor

Me TOO! @HeatherAG , plus several others on the BD (separate) thread have preordered the Spruce and Berry.

The Spruce has F L O W N  off the shelves. Last I saw, only 1,2 and 3x sizes available in this fab color. I have it in the rollneck pullover and love it.

Respected Contributor

How is sizing? Large? Small?I looked but can’t interpret the Click Here measurements

Esteemed Contributor

omg @1Professor , no Beach Rock? Whaaat! As such an aficionado of the brand I'm so surprised learning this. 😲 Well,  you must visit this color, whether it's the BD or some other garment. This cool tone neutral is a perfect taupe grey. Its soft and subtle tone makes it a foil to an array of neutrals, black, grey, taupes and white if styling in that chromatic scheme. It likes colors too and it extremely denim friendly.I'm over the moon in love with this shade and have many pieces. It'll look marvelous on you! Truly, my friend, truly!!! 💖

Esteemed Contributor

@ Montana 

What size do you usually wear? Perhaps I can help or come on over to the Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat thread and there are many who'd also be glad to assist!

Respected Contributor

Looking at TSV is this fabric clingy  - would it work on regular Q size large pear shaped body? thinking it maybe wise to order up a size so that it swings not clings?  Not sure how generous the sizing is.

Any advice on sizing appreciated 

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor  I LOVE beach rock so much I own the duster, hoodie pullover,cap sleeve ultra, cotton club.joggers......To me it’s the perfect neutral. I think you’ll be 😃 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich I don’t find it clingy at all!  It is flowy and feels great- swings not clings!!  I am usually a qvc sm. In barefoot dreams I wear an xs in cardis, but a small in tops, bottoms, pjs, etc. to me the relaxed sizing of the cardi allows me to size down for nice shoulder fit... I can still button etc. I am a 34b and average shoulders. If I was large busted I would likely prefer small in all bd. Hope this helps.  Go by garment measurements to help you decide. I suspect you’d be fine with a large unless you prefer a relaxed fit. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered mauve mist.  The color looks so pretty.  I can't wait to see it on air.  I wanted the spruce but it was sold out already.