Super Contributor
On 2/25/2014 gazelle77 said:

Why does everyone who is on Reality TV think that they can be fashion designers, cosmetic professionals or the like. Then they show up on a shopping channel hawking their wares made in China or worse, that they did not even design or develop themselves...... cheap garbage.... such a bunch of Bull......

Trusted Contributor
On 2/25/2014 Hooty said:
On 2/25/2014 sidsmom said:

Funny how the most success gals of the Housewives franchise are Bethenny & Nene. Selling alcohol instead of makeup...and just being themselves.

I heard NeNe made a million plus dollars last year. She is a go getter.

I have other names for Nene and "go getter" is definitely not one of them, LOL!

Bethenny maybe selling her Skinny Girl stuff, but she cannot hold on to a TV show!

The show was cancelled but she got paid handsomely to try. I don't think she's hurting financially.
Respected Contributor
On 2/25/2014 Hooty said:

You could tell is was not real leather and I think that was what ruined it!

And it looked like it was from S&M R US ...
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Super Contributor

Exactly! It's one big infomercial for any product they can imagine someone might buy. They even copy each other. . .Skinny Girl Cocktails, Vicki's Vodka, Fabulini (sp?), Cynthia Bailey's Moscato, Nene Leakes Moscato, handbags, cosmetics, shoes . . . GAG. . .I wouldn't give any of them two cents for anything they are selling. It's a joke.

Respected Contributor
On 2/25/2014 twocent said:

Why does everyone who is on Reality TV think that they can be fashion designers, cosmetic professionals or the like. Then they show up on a shopping channel hawking their wares made in China or worse, that they did not even design or develop themselves...... cheap garbage.... such a bunch of Bull......

Just an opportunity to add more $$ to the bank account. Nothing wrong with that- if it has some style / quality to it, but sadly that surely isn't the norm.

I agree. I think they all want to strike while the iron is hot!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
On 2/25/2014 FastDogWalker2 said:
On 2/25/2014 twocent said:

Just an opportunity to add more $$ to the bank account. Nothing wrong with that- if it has some style / quality to it, but sadly that surely isn't the norm.

I agree. I think they all want to strike while the iron is hot!

"...while the iron is hot!" Just make sure it's not near that fake leather!! #meltdown

Regular Contributor

I want to know what brand of lip plumper she pulled out.........and I Love her long hair I'm 69 and have very long hair.

Honored Contributor
On 2/25/2014 Raider Fan said:

I saw her and she looked gorgeous however her top looked like what I would expect to find on that channel. It disappointed me when I found out. I don't think much of that channel at all. Tacky!

Well you haven't been watching HSN much. You've apparently missed Iman's and Gulianna Rancik's designs.

Frequent Contributor
On 2/25/2014 TRUE said:

I want to know what brand of lip plumper she pulled out.........and I Love her long hair I'm 69 and have very long hair.

I have no doubt she is full of botox and fillers in her cheeks and LIPS...why lie about it....her mouth looked ridiculous

Respected Contributor
On 2/25/2014 TRUE said:

According to her book, she uses: FusionBeauty LipFusion Micro-Injected Collagen Lip Plump - Color: Shine in Sun.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )