Super Contributor

Two short dresses, a maxi jumpsuit, a maxi dress and...the pleather, beaded moto jacket - $200.00

Kyle by Kyle Richards

Honored Contributor

I like the Francesca dress for the beach. That would be perfect for boating but I wouldn't wear it anywhere else. The other stuff I don't really care for at all. What a huge disappointment.

Super Contributor

I think TPTB and the RHOBH camp wanted to tread lightly and slowly with her collection because the reviews on HSN can be brutal. Sorry but the jacket is awful! How long will those beads stay on before they pop off?!? She could have at least offered an additional color choice like Ivory which sells out in Iman and Giulina's lines. Just sayin'...wouldn't purchase them anyway. Not a big fan of faux leather.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Why does everyone who is on Reality TV think that they can be fashion designers, cosmetic professionals or the like. Then they show up on a shopping channel hawking their wares made in China or worse, that they did not even design or develop themselves...... cheap garbage.... such a bunch of Bull......

Trusted Contributor
On 2/25/2014 gazelle77 said:

Why does everyone who is on Reality TV think that they can be fashion designers, cosmetic professionals or the like. Then they show up on a shopping channel hawking their wares made in China or worse, that they did not even design or develop themselves...... cheap garbage.... such a bunch of Bull......

Just an opportunity to add more $$ to the bank account. Nothing wrong with that- if it has some style / quality to it, but sadly that surely isn't the norm.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Super Contributor
On 2/25/2014 twocent said:

Just an opportunity to add more $$ to the bank account. Nothing wrong with that- if it has some style / quality to it, but sadly that surely isn't the norm.

especially Kyle Richards.... she is the worst dresser of all the housewives on the show! Her rich sister, the Hilton, sold a makeup line and a fragrance that bombed years ago as well. I know Hilton did not need the money. I think it is an ego issue where they need to feel wanted or something. So lets sell junk products to the poor people who watch Home shopping...

Trusted Contributor
On 2/25/2014 twocent said:

especially Kyle Richards.... she is the worst dresser of all the housewives on the show! Her rich sister, the Hilton, sold a makeup line and a fragrance that bombed years ago as well. I know Hilton did not need the money. I think it is an ego issue where they need to feel wanted or something. So lets sell junk products to the poor people who watch Home shopping...

Who you calling a "poor person?" {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

I agree , "ego" enters into it - but I don't think Kyle is is "filthy rich," like sister Kathy. Don't get me started on Kim. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

Funny how the most success gals of the Housewives franchise are Bethenny & Nene. Selling alcohol instead of makeup...and just being themselves.

Super Contributor
On 2/25/2014 sidsmom said:

Funny how the most success gals of the Housewives franchise are Bethenny & Nene. Selling alcohol instead of makeup...and just being themselves.

I heard NeNe made a million plus dollars last year. She is a go getter.

Honored Contributor
On 2/25/2014 sidsmom said:

I heard NeNe made a million plus dollars last year. She is a go getter.

Ne Ne is a go getter, but Bethenny is worth far more than Ne Ne is.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"