Honored Contributor

Kut From The Kloth Jeans

[ Edited ]

Just tried my first pair, found them on NM Last Call for $29. I got an 8 and a 10, the 8 fits. I'm a 10 but my 10 jeans are baggy now, lots of walking. It's free to return the 10. 

I got the Catherine boyfriend jean

The rise is lower than I prefer, 8 1/2 to 9 depending on where you read it. They say the inseam is 25 1/2 but unrolled they are much longer than that on me. I'm a 33" inseam and could wear them as regular jeans with flats. So cuffed they can't be 25 1/2.

I really like them. They are not a slouchy fit boyfriend jean, they're a slim fit but not tight at all. They've already loosened up on me, hopefully won't get too baggy. The denim is nice, soft and not too thick.

They normally sell for $89. I wanted boyfriend jeans for Spring and Summer

images.jpeg

"You call him Mr. Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Re: Kut From The Kloth Jeans

The Kut From The Kloth site has free shipping and free returns. They also have a program similar to Prime Wardrobe-try on five things at home for free and pay only for what you keep.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

I picked up a pair at the rack a few months back but mine were the usual 34/35 in ridiculously long bootcut so they're still waiting to be hemmed! LOL

I ordered my regular size 4 and they fit fine

Honored Contributor

My favorite pair of black jeans are Kut From The Kloth, the Jade Ultra Skinnies.  Fit like a glove.  I need a new pair!!

Honored Contributor

I like these too, from their web site. $49 on sale. I think they sent me $20 off in an email, it's probably regular price only. 

kp0442ma2_rtfdm_s.jpg

Trusted Contributor

I was introduced to Kut From The Kloth jeans from a StitchFix order and was pleasantly surprised!  It was a skinny that fit my apple waist but was also slim enough through the leg. Yay!    ❤️  Since then, I found another pair, discounted at Sierra Trading Co. -- a boyfriend distressed jean that I also like.

Definitely keeping my eye out for KFTK jeans!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cute jeans! I'm glad you found some you love.

I've been interested in this brand for awhile. A lot of fashion bloggers wear them. I've noticed that Nordstrom now carries some. And that's good news about the Kut from the Kloth website.

I'm always willing to look at jeans in the "under $100" price range. Often I spend a lot less, due to sales. But I don't think $75-$100 is unreasonable for great jeans.

Reasonable or unreasonable is up to the individual, though. I blanch at designer jeans costing $200, while some women swear by them. Others think $75 is way too much. There are good jeans at any price point IMO. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

They sell this line of jeans at Macy's. I have been thinking about trying a pair. Thank you for your input. 

Update: They are on sale at Macy's for petites. I am sure all of the Kut are on sale.

Honored Contributor

They are my favorite jeans and I am able to size down.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)