Honored Contributor

While browsing new arrivals I see Kut From The Kloth Jeans.  They are great jeans, good denim and fit well.  They are the same price here on Q as on Amazon.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Regular Contributor

Re: Kut From The Kloth Jeans

I love this brand of jeans. I buy mine from Macys. 

Honored Contributor

I love Kut From The Kloth jeans and I bought a few of their skinnies at TJ Maxx (so they were a lot less than either Amazon or QVC.  Or their website, of course.

They fit me great.

Honored Contributor

I have a pair still waiting to get hemmed.....

Honored Contributor

I got a pair of the Katherine boyfriend jeans from Neiman Marcus Last Call or Saks Off Fifth..can't remember which. Love the fit, could go down one size but they'd be tight.

I tried on another style in Marshalls and they were way too tight in the same size. Ordered an embroidered pair from Kut site and they were too low rise for my liking.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Everything under this name is beautifully done!Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 I just pulled up this thread and saw that you bought The Catherine Boyfriend in this brand jean, I was actually just looking at these online and have no idea what size to order. I was going to order my normal B&M jean size 6 but am thinking now maybe a 4 since you mentioned they are a tad big. Have you noticed that they stretch as the day goes, and are you still happy with the size you chose? TIA

Super Contributor

I like this brand of jeans and have had several pairs. It's been my experience that they do stretch out at the waist over time. They always fit great when they first come out of the wash.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gr8tfulsoul wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 I just pulled up this thread and saw that you bought The Catherine Boyfriend in this brand jean, I was actually just looking at these online and have no idea what size to order. I was going to order my normal B&M jean size 6 but am thinking now maybe a 4 since you mentioned they are a tad big. Have you noticed that they stretch as the day goes, and are you still happy with the size you chose? TIA

I'm a size 8 or 10 in jeans depending on cut and brand and style.

My Catherine jeans are still not tight in an 8, and they do stretch out during the day. Not pull up/falling down stretch, just enough to make them more comfy. I don't wear or like tight jeans. I hope that helps. 

I like sites with free returns so I can order two sizes in jeans and send one back. I'm happy with the 8 and would never order a 6. Don't think I could fit in them lol.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Frequent Contributor

Thank you @Greeneyedlady21 , that certainly helps as I am normally 4 or 6 depending on brand, so I think I will be good with trying the 4 Smiley Wink