Honored Contributor

For all you gals that like the shoulder detail this Kate & Mallory piece on evine comes in about 7 different color options but the lace at the shoulder is tonal.

Lace shoulder K & M.jpg

733-781 $19.99

Respected Contributor

I love that lace shoulder top. They don't have my size any more. Waaah!!! I love Target's new fashion lines.

I didn't think about the bra aspect. I would probably wear a nude racerback bra.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

wrote:

Remind me which line the tneck is part of...

I just got this from the Who What Wear line but we're still in 'winter' mode (kinda sorta)

flower tank.jpg

The lace shoulder top is very cute, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this top!

Tarzhay, here I come!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I love that lace shoulder top. They don't have my size any more. Waaah!!! I love Target's new fashion lines.

I didn't think about the bra aspect. I would probably wear a nude racerback bra.

@JJsMom, the first lace shoulder top I ordered was in all black.  I put a black bra under it and you couldn't really even see the bra because it blended with the black lace.  However, I've now ordered it in the ivory/white and I'll have to do the nude bra.  I'm sure a black bra would show through the body of the shirt. 

I'm hoping I like it with the nude bra and black lace.  I have a real thing about bra straps showing.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo, I bought a top while I was home on my lunch.  A thermal, hooded casual number that was on clearance for $19.99.

I know I've complained about this before but dag their s/h gets me.  I paid $4.99 to ship that 19.99 top.  There was another I was going to order but I would have paid another $4.99.  I couldn't bring myself to pay 10.00 to ship 2 tops.  So they lost a sale.