Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

Love that one too.  And, you could wear it year around.  Not sure if I want to invest that much since I am retired, but, will keep an eye on it.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I just looked at the Nordie offering.  I'm not sure I like the swingier bottom and I'm thinking the side slits might go up too high for me.  I wouldn't want to show skin as I move around.  LOL   The sleeves also look super long.

I took a chance and ordered the one from Target.  I'll see what I think.  My store didn't have it so I'm having it shipped home.  I'l try it on and if I can't take the turtleneck, I can easily return it to the store right across the street.     

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I just looked at the Nordie offering.  I'm not sure I like the swingier bottom and I'm thinking the side slits might go up too high for me.  I wouldn't want to show skin as I move around.  LOL   The sleeves also look super long.

I took a chance and ordered the one from Target.  I'll see what I think.  My store didn't have it so I'm having it shipped home.  I'l try it on and if I can't take the turtleneck, I can easily return it to the store right across the street.     

Crossing fingers for us because I ordered it yesterday from the website. LOL!

I just now got back to work from a Target run and mine didn't have it either,  not do I remember seeing it in my most recent trips over the holidays.  Make me wonder if my store even carried it - or else it flew out the door.

I couldn't find and measurements online so I went up from my usual size because I generally try for a bit more room as opposed to body con.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kudos Courtney Cason!

[ Edited ]

@Sheilaray wrote:

Crossing fingers for us because I ordered it yesterday from the website. LOL!

I just now got back to work from a Target run and mine didn't have it either,  not do I remember seeing it in my most recent trips over the holidays.  Make me wonder if my store even carried it - or else it flew out the door.

I couldn't find and measurements online so I went up from my usual size because I generally try for a bit more room as opposed to body con.

@Sheilaray, I don't remember seeing it in my local store either and I've been in there several times before the holidays.

I stuck with my normal size because it's not a junior fit but you are right, I couldn't find any sizing info. at all.  In fact, I had to laugh because when I looked at the details it says the neck is a scoop.  LOL 

I probably should have ordered my normal size and a size up.  Sometimes Target clothing runs skimpy to me and sometimes it's oversized.  Reviews said it ran true to size but of course, I'm not sure what that means without sizing info.  

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva @Sheilaray I ordered the black one from Target in my normal size M. It's due to arrive Thursday. I have a Target Redcard so it was free shipping & I saved an additional $1. I think it's a good deal for $18.98.

Honored Contributor

Alice and Olivia also have a  version in a dress! It's all black but instead of a turtleneck the mock neck is matching lace to the shoulders. I actually considered it but the smallest size they had left was an 8 at Nordstrom Rack

A little pricey but a dress is a one-and-done so I take that into consideration

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva @Sheilaray I ordered the black one from Target in my normal size M. It's due to arrive Thursday. I have a Target Redcard so it was free shipping & I saved an additional $1. I think it's a good deal for $18.98.

@DJs mom, same here.  The biggest advantage of that Redcard is the free s/h.  LOL  Mine is also supposed to arrive tomorrow.   

Honored Contributor

Here's the dress version!

A & O dress.jpg

Honored Contributor

That dress is cute but definitely not for me.  I know that lace at the neck would bug me and it's way too short for me. 

Valued Contributor

Received my white and black one and love it! I did go up a size and luckily it doesn’t look sloppy at all.  Feels a tad scratchy trying it on but I always wash everything before wearing and am confident it will be fine. I already have plans to wear it very soon with dark skinny jeans and tall black boots to a baby shower.

Thanks for this thread :-)