Honored Contributor

I have new admiration for the young lady! Not only is she in her element on Beauty IQ I recently admired a top she was wearing ...... and then ran in to it on the Target website!

If you watch you may remember this top:

Courtney-target.jpg

I think that's awesome!

Honored Contributor

Re: Kudos Courtney Cason!

[ Edited ]

I remember seeing that and loved it.  I did a search for it on-line and came across both.  I'm pretty sure the one Courtney had on was Alicia + Olivia.  The original price was $225.00.  If you look closely, the lace on the Alice + Olivia one is an exact match as is the seaming on the shoulder and the scallops down the arm.

See the source image 

Honored Contributor

I do think Courtney does an awesome job on Beauty IQ but for selfish reasons, I wish they'd bring her back at least to Q2. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

They're near identical and I can't tell which it was. I'd have to see a pic of her in it (or watch on the weekend! Woman Wink)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Those tops look the same to me. I can't tell the difference between the two. Well maybe the lace pattern is a little different, but not much.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is the best I could do on a photo of Courtney in that top.  The lace on the A+O is lacier.  (LOL)  The pattern is a little more heavy on the lace.  The scallops are also different to my eye.    However, it certainly isn't different enough to justify that huge price difference.        

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo

How does on find the top on the Target website

thanks 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox, go to the Target website and search lace shoulder turtleneck.  It's on sale for $19.98, normally $39.99.

I can't provide the link because it will get poofed.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the top and found another one in purple on a website called Venus that just popped up on my browser. The only thing I don't like is that I wouldn't go braless under a sweater and the straps would show yet not one photo I've seen has straps showing. Still, it's an adorable sweater. 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

try this number

TCIN: 52700378