Super Contributor

I really enjoy her and I too with she was doing PM Style!  She is darling, chic and so fashionable.  I watch beauty only to watch her.  I love her and everything she wears.

I hope that the person with the mean and nasty comment is happy with herself.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  

Respected Contributor

Really surprised that a QVC Host would shop at Target of all places. 

Honored Contributor

@12andcounting wrote:

So Courtney gets "kudos" because you thought she bought a top at Target?  Geez.  I, for one, am SOOOO thankful she is not on QVC's main channel.  She is the number one "no-watch" host for me.

@12andcounting

You sincerely don't get the implications? Assuming she purchased it at Target it means she chose not to spend 225 for the privilege of a label or to be able to say she spent 225 on a shirt! The adage 'you get what you pay for' swings both ways here. What are you really getting for your $225?

As for her hosting skills I find her in her element on beauty IQ. Same with Elise. The difference from the main channel is night and day

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoy Courtney too and think she has come a long way on the Q.  I do miss her on the main channel; she does a fine job on BeautyIQ, I just don't watch that much since I'm not as into beauty items as I am others items the Q offers.  Just don't want to watch many hours of beauty...a smidge here and there, I like.

I love Courtney's style and have watched several of her makeup tutorials and found them quite informative and interesting.  While she's great at beauty, I'd like to see her presenting clothing items, accessories and shoes  and jewelry too.  Wish they would rotate the hosts more among the different channels. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Kudos Courtney Cason!

[ Edited ]

I don't care what the hosts choose to spend their money on but judging from other things I've seen Courtney wearing, she isn't opposed to spending money on a designer label.  

Just this weekend Courtney posted a photo on Instagram of a "shoe box" wall her husand did for her.  He took the lids from some of her shoe boxes and hung them up in her make-up room/dressing room.  The boxes are all high end designers.  Jimmy Choo, Givenchy, 2 from Louboutin, Stuart Weitzman, Chloe, etc.       

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

Thanks for posting about the top at Target.  

I'm not a cold shoulder girl, but that's a cute top I might have to get.  Especially on sale!

Honored Contributor

Cute top for those who do turtlenecks. 

As for Courtney she's a beautiful woman but I found her hosting beauty IQ a bit frustrating!  I'm thinking about one video in particular where I was really interested in some lipstick but for the entire presentation she and the vendor never once mentioned any of the colors but instead talked about how great they looked...hosts like that I can do without!

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Cute top for those who do turtlenecks. 

As for Courtney she's a beautiful woman but I found her hosting beauty IQ a bit frustrating!  I'm thinking about one video in particular where I was really interested in some lipstick but for the entire presentation she and the vendor never once mentioned any of the colors but instead talked about how great they looked...hosts like that I can do without!

@haddon9

In general I find IQ much more informative than the regular Q especially when it comes to their 'tutorials'. I'm surprised to have picked up a few tips on mascara and eyeliner application (from the Wander MU artist)

Am I the only one that thinks Ashley (Laura Geller rep) looks just like Robin Tunney??

Honored Contributor

Re: Kudos Courtney Cason!

[ Edited ]

5522525 at Nordstrom

@Lipstickdiva @Witchy Woman @haddon9 and anyone else that really liked the shirt! Four different colors but not a turtleneck

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox you're very hard to tag! LOL 5522525 at Nordstrom