Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2

I would wear it with a nude bra

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@SusieQ_2

A very good option. That does seem like it would be the best choice. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo Pretty top, that's the only drawback-the bra issue.

I would bet that Courtney was wearing the Alice and Olivia. The Target one is a good dupe.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

That would disappoint me, I won't lie. As for the top you can wear a nude bra and never see it ( assuming it matches your skin tone)

Honored Contributor

Another bra option would possibly be black.

I am wearing a Kate & Mallory top with a lace portion on the upper back of the top.  The lace is black and it's a heavier lace and by that I mean there is more lace than in that Target top.  I am wearing a black bra with it because it blends right in with the lace.  Usually my bra of choice is black with this. 

I would try both and see which you like better.  I'm so tempted by that Target top but I generally cannot do turtenecks except I really like it.  LOL  

Trusted Contributor

So Courtney gets "kudos" because you thought she bought a top at Target?  Geez.  I, for one, am SOOOO thankful she is not on QVC's main channel.  She is the number one "no-watch" host for me.

Respected Contributor

Target also has it in black.

Honored Contributor

I don't care where she got the top or what she paid for it. I like her and wish she had been given PM Style so I could still watch it. I don't watch beauty so I never see her.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo

I would wear a strapless bra

@Andreatoo wrote:

@SusieQ_2

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

I really like that top too and it looks so pretty on Courtney.  That is a nice picture of her, such a pretty girl.