Honored Contributor
I bought Isaac's wedges, A232758 in a soft gold color. Comfy & stylish. Just noticed they are on lunch time special today for 36 dollars!!!! I paid 56 on april 2. Called CS. They are issuing credit of 20 dollars. Make sure to monitor for reduced pricing and ask for credits.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kudo's to Customer Service

You are so lucky you discovered this within the 30 days. I've gotten refunds this way, but I called once about a coat that had a reduced price, and I was 2 days past the 30 day time period, so I couldn't get the discount. I hope people are aware that this discount offer is based on the ORDER date (CS was adamant about that), while the 30 days you have to return something is based on the date you actually receive the item. Glad you saved the $20.00!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

On 5/1/2014 kittymomNC said:

You are so lucky you discovered this within the 30 days. I've gotten refunds this way, but I called once about a coat that had a reduced price, and I was 2 days past the 30 day time period, so I couldn't get the discount. I hope people are aware that this discount offer is based on the ORDER date (CS was adamant about that), while the 30 days you have to return something is based on the date you actually receive the item. Glad you saved the $20.00!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Yes, I knew there would be some time limit. My purchase date was april 2. Lucked out!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

That has happened to me on two occasions and customer service has always given me a credit...I think it has to be within 30 day of purchase but not sure.

Regular Contributor

This happened to me before. I was within the return period but outside of the 30 day price adjustment period. I orderered the item again at the lower price and returned the original at the higher price. The return shipping was less than the savings so I came out ahead.

I don't remember the exact numbers but say I purchased the item at $50. It went on a lower price of $30. That's a $20 price difference. It cost me $5 to ship the original order back. So I came out ahead $15.

It was pretty stupid that I had to do this but QVC left me with no other choice - except to eat the $15.

Esteemed Contributor

On 5/1/2014 momtodogs said:

That has happened to me on two occasions and customer service has always given me a credit...I think it has to be within 30 day of purchase but not sure.

It does have to be within 30 days of the Order date--I was just two days past on a coat that was reduced. Customer Service was very specific about the time frame.

Valued Contributor

You are so right. I got a credit for a Dennis Basso coat that I recently purchased!