Trusted Contributor

Kristen’s halter top on today’s Saturday Q.

[ Edited ]

I like it.  And want to buy it.

Also like her black skirt with side slit.

Would / can you wear the top without a bra?

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kristen’s halter top on today’s Saturday Q.

Oh goodness no,  I could never go braless, I’d knock someone eye out!

If you are built like Kristen and have no reason to wear a bra, you could probably get away with it.

Honored Contributor

No I would never go braless in public. Her top can and should be worn with a halter bra (I think that’s what’s called).

Valued Contributor

I wish i had seen it.

The other night with Josie M., she looked fantastic in her gold two- piece pantsuit outfit. It looked stunning on her.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was watching Kiersten on TSV presentation and noticed she was wearing a very skimpy halter sundress and obviously without a bra.  I am surprised that a QVC host would choose to dress that way on air.  Very disappointing.

Trusted Contributor

She looks like an angelic ray of sunshine in that dress. I believe it is a Free People dress. I see absolutely nothing inappropriate. It looks quite modest to me.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the show but , in general, Kristen has no idea at all how to dress like and look professional. I find it hard to give her presentations much creedance because she always seems like an immature teenager to me.Seriously - a halter top and a split up skirt ?!?!

Respected Contributor

She looked great. Nothing inappropriate.

Respected Contributor

She was wearing a gold boho dress with tie straps and smocking. She looked fine and the dress was adorable. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Do some of you not understand that while some things are very pretty and would look great to wear to a party or out for a date night - they may not be appropriate to wear professionaly? Yes, she hasa great figure but some places - like when your at work - you don't need to be putting the focus on your figure.