Respected Contributor

Re: Kourtney Kardashian's veil

[ Edited ]

@spursfan2 "Ok, I am certainly the 1st to admit when I am wrong and apparently on the multiple father front I am wrong. I knew Kim's kids were Kanye's but I did misunderstand on the others."

You are not wrong.  There are many multiple fathers in that family.  You don't think that Khloe's daughter is going to know that she has two half brothers from dad.  Rob's daughter also has a half brother from Chyna Blac.  That family is a modern version of Yours, Mine and Ours.

Let's just say that family has multiple parents.

Respected Contributor

@spursfan2 wrote:
Ok, I am certainly the 1st to admit when I am wrong and apparently on the multiple father front I am wrong. I knew Kim's kids were Kanye's but I did misunderstand on the others.

@spursfan2, but in a way you're not wrong at all. Most of these kids in addition to their biological fathers are going to have stepdads in their lives to contend with and even temporary boyfriend father figures who come and go with the wind. Nope...not good!  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pupwhipped "...temporary boyfriend father figures who come and go with the wind. Nope...not good!"

I agree with you.  Pete Davidson has already been introduced to Kim and Kanye's children. 

Respected Contributor

I would have been more impressed with the sincerity of this couple's commitment, if they had slipped away and wed without the publicity. But, no, they had to have three weddings, with paparazzi flashing away. Is the third time the charm? Unlikely. 

I must admit that the veil was beautiful. I saw a close up photo of it and the workmanship was gorgeous. I can't imagine the cost of having it designed to match Travis' tattoo. Too bad she didn't wear a simple, lovely dress underneath, making the veil the focal point.

Kudos to Travis for dressing appropriately for the occasion. He seemed the only one of the clan to get it right. 

Honored Contributor

All the money they have and they really have 'no taste' in my opinion.

Valued Contributor

Woop-di-do! I give them 3 months. Secondly, Ukrainians are dying and losing their Country, and gas is through the roof, but these two no talents think we should give a ****** about them? How shallow and disgusting. 

Valued Contributor

@KittySoftPaws Amen!!!! Sooo well said. And your 3 month prediction is probably spot on.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What I noticed is when Kourtney first started dating this guy her whole fashion sense went out the door and she started dressing in more black to compliment him.  this family loves attention so now there is a wedding in Italy.  I actually feel sorry for the kids in this relationship with parents trying to hold on to their youth.  Kourtney is an attractive woman with a potty mouth.  I have no idea who "Mr. Creative" is with his tatoos all over his body ----- yuck!  I wonder how long this marriage will last.  I always like a good divorce.  Oh, I forgot to comment on the veil -- beautiful lace but not sure about the nudge to the groom.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2 "No one in that family escapes without surgery, botox and whatnot.  Sadly, those little kids will not be any different."

I agree with you.  Look at Kendall and Kylie.  They are both in their twenties and it is obvious that they have had work done on their faces/bodies.

Honestly, Kendall looks *normal*.  She doesn't seem to have a butt that won't fit in an airplane seat.  She's like the Marilyn amongst The Munsters.

Kim is morphing into Cher and a dromedary.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was trying to figure out what I was looking at in the second photo of the original post.  If I had not gone back and looked at what the OP had written I never would have known that was a head. 

After all this I am little bit fearful of what Megan Foxx's nuptials are going to be like.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."