Respected Contributor

Re: Kourtney Kardashian's veil

@beckyb1012 "After all this I am little bit fearful of what Megan Foxx's nuptials are going to be like."

It might involve snakes, chants and blood sacrifices.

Honored Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

@beckyb1012 "After all this I am little bit fearful of what Megan Foxx's nuptials are going to be like."

It might involve snakes, chants and blood sacrifices.

These two women make Angelina Jolie back in her Billy Bob days seem like Little Bo Peep.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@lgfan wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2 "No one in that family escapes without surgery, botox and whatnot.  Sadly, those little kids will not be any different."

I agree with you.  Look at Kendall and Kylie.  They are both in their twenties and it is obvious that they have had work done on their faces/bodies.

Honestly, Kendall looks *normal*.  She doesn't seem to have a butt that won't fit in an airplane seat.  She's like the Marilyn amongst The Munsters.

Kim is morphing into Cher and a dromedary.

@Lucky Charm   there are youTubers who do nothing but report the K's  PS procedures.   a few of them dissect Kendel' face and body . According to one YT "K expert" Kendel has had lipo on her thighs and waist, petiete breast implants,  butt filler, a nose job and a specific type of eye surgery that takes the inner corner of the eye and pulls the eye up and makes the eye larger and a slant shape. it's call cat eye surgery.  She says Kendel had fat thighs and the Lipo gave her  thigh gap.  (Kim K had the cat eye too according to these YTbers