Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kourtney Kardashian's veil

@spursfan2  The little girls are cute as heck but you know they are their moms and grandmother's future earnings.

They won't be out of their teens before they are botoxed, filled and altered within an inch of their young lives. Nothing like telling your kids they aren't enough the way they are. 

Gotta get that Jessica Rabbit body to squeeze into spanex, after all, s*x sells.

Trusted Contributor

@spursfan2 wrote:
@manny2I wouldnt say anyone is actually being "hurt" but with the multiple fathers and freak show lifestyles what kind of values are all those children being raised with?

What multiple fathers? All Kourtneys children are from 1 father. Same for every one of the other Kardashian/Jenners.

I'm sure their values are just fine.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@spursfan2 wrote:
@manny2I wouldnt say anyone is actually being "hurt" but with the multiple fathers and freak show lifestyles what kind of values are all those children being raised with?

All 3 of Kourtney's children are with Scott. Kourtney and Scott were never married. Kourtney is 43 and this is her first marriage.

Honored Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

There is not one of them that will ever be accused of having any kind of class.

When mama starts the family " business" with her daughters sex tape , the class boat sailed years ago. However let's face it , if millions didn't watch their show , buy their products, and try to emulate their looks there would be no business. So the lack of class goes beyond one family.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@spursfan2  The little girls are cute as heck but you know they are their moms and grandmother's future earnings.

They won't be out of their teens before they are botoxed, filled and altered within an inch of their young lives. Nothing like telling your kids they aren't enough the way they are. 

Gotta get that Jessica Rabbit body to squeeze into spanex, after all, s*x sells.

Project much?

This is disgusting. The children are 12 and under. None of them are sexualized.

I don't care about the Ks, but picking on children you don't know is gross.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CrazyKittyLvr2 "Thankfully the didn't have a skull and crossbones tattooed on his noggin.  lol"

A skull and crossbones would have been more appropriate for this wedding.  At least it wouldn't look so disrespectful like wearing an image of the Virgin Mary.  Was this a costume party?  Did Kourtney decide to go as a virgin to her wedding?

Esteemed Contributor

@JamandBread  I did not pick on the kids.  I said they are very cute and they are. 

No one in that family escapes without surgery, botox and whatnot.  Sadly, those little kids will not be any different.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Iwantcoffee 

"@spursfan2 wrote:

All 3 of Kourtney's children are with Scott. Kourtney and Scott were never married. Kourtney is 43 and this is her first marriage."

Kris Jenner had six children with two different men, maybe more if you believe the rumors.  Kourtney is thinking of having children with Travis which would make it multiple fathers.  Khloe is also considering having more children with a different father. Kaitlyn Jenner also fathered three families with three different women when she was Bruce Jenner.

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1   We have a low bar for what passes as entertainment, i.e. Honey Boo  etc.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CrazyKittyLvr2 "No one in that family escapes without surgery, botox and whatnot.  Sadly, those little kids will not be any different."

I agree with you.  Look at Kendall and Kylie.  They are both in their twenties and it is obvious that they have had work done on their faces/bodies.