Respected Contributor

I never tried anything Korres except for lip crayons which are no longer around and I loved them.  How are the bath products?

Honored Contributor

I have tried the body creams and bath soaps...love them.  The scents are all good too.  I have tried several.

My DH loves them too.

If you are sitting on the fence with HSN's todays special... go ahead and buy.  This is an awesome deal.

Esteemed Contributor

my favorite brand.....

Respected Contributor

The first time I tried their body butter, both my sister and I ordered the pomegranate and we both sent it back because the scent  was overwhelming and stayed for hours. I'm on AD now from a former  TS that has an unscented body butter, a small unscented body wash and an elixir which is just slightly scented. The unscented works  for me,but the scented was too much. I guess it depends on how sensitive  you are to scents and maybe it was just the pomegranate.

Respected Contributor

I like! Last year for Christmas I bought several sets and gave them for gifts. Rave reviews! I'm now my cousins favorite cousin! Lol

Respected Contributor

Korres is one of my favorite bath and body brands. Love the body butters and shower gels. I have tried several fragrances but my favorites are Basil Lemon and Basil Mandarin. 

For anyone who has never tried Korres, now is the best time to try it. Lots of deals for Christmas.

Regular Contributor

I love Korres lotions and shower gels.  BUT they cancel autoship because they want to raise the pricing.  Every one of my Korres autoships have been canceled, either after six months or a year.

Honored Contributor

@THETOT    I haven't tried Korres, but I have noticed that it's been routine on all my QVC orders for the last couple of years that auto-ship offers are no longer unlimited although they are still good buys.

I won't be too surprised if one of the consequence of our current inflation is that there will fewer and fewer auto-ship offers as companies face higher and higher costs.

On the customers' side, I doubt I am the only shopper being more careful not to build a stash of any type of product so that it gets too old to be effective.  No more ordering new and different if I have something already that works!

Occasional Visitor

I do not like the scents with Korres either. I prefer Perlier. The products are awsome and the sents are nice. Shea, Imperial Honey and Double Latte are my favs. The Raw Sugar body wash smells like fresh mango. The scents are not overwhelmingor headache inducing. Perlier is my favorite.

Respected Contributor

I agree with @Orionkitty, Perlier's scents are much better than Korres.  However, if you want to try Korres, instead of getting the Today's Special. Get the This Day Only 6 piece Olive Cleanse and Hydrate Set or the 8 piece Body Butter Gift Set.  Those are smaller sizes and variety of fragrances that is better for trying for the first time.