Trusted Contributor

Koolaburra TSV vs Colleen’s

I received both today. They are exactly the same material/same weight  If they didn't have the collar/button differences they could pass as identical.

They are pretty lightweight and I sized up and am glad I did. They are perfect for my intended use which is to wear them over sweaters and on casual days when shopping, walks etc. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Koolaburra TSV vs Colleen’s

@MG Chris  Thanks for the comparison. I ordered Colleen's but haven't received it yet.

Honored Contributor

Probably made in the same factory by the same people. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Is it really soft and cozy?  I ordered the Koolaburra Ugg version and am excited to get it.

Respected Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

I received both today. They are exactly the same material/same weight  If they didn't have the collar/button differences they could pass as identical.

They are pretty lightweight and I sized up and am glad I did. They are perfect for my intended use which is to wear them over sweaters and on casual days when shopping, walks etc. 

@MG Chris Thanks for the review. I saw both presentations, and they did strike me as very similar.  It is interesting that they are almost identical.

Trusted Contributor

@minimalistWF wrote:

Is it really soft and cozy?  I ordered the Koolaburra Ugg version and am excited to get it.

Yes, I am very happy. I got the wine today and the color is gorgeous. I still have two more Koolaburra colors coming and a black Colleen one. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered Colleen's in red.  I did not like the collar on the Koolabera version.  Colleen's looks shaggier to me but I like the general cut better...and the button!

Honored Contributor

I assumed they were the same material.  I liked Colleen's, it seemed like jacket where as the Koolaburra seemed more like a robe or house coat.  I wasn't interested in either one.

Trusted Contributor

I bought Colleen's teddy jacket in blue.  I sized down  one size.  I bought it to wear over my hospital uniform because it's about the same color.  I figured it will be good when I have to dash outside with a wheelchair in the  winter to bring in people with mobility problems. Easier to grab than my down coat. I like it.  It fits well.