Esteemed Contributor

I watched the presentation at midnight.  The vendor looked like she was swimming in it.  She said she was in an XS and it was WAY too big on her.

I have to say that she would make a good host.  Her voice was soft and her speech was clear.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

@BlueFinch You need to look at the actual "garment measurement" chart and not the "Koolaburra Size Chart".

That will steer you wrong everytime and you will get a bad fit.  I always buy my clothing from the Q using the garment measurements.

XS chest is 46.5.  1X is a 58 Inch chest.

Screenshot_20221011-182846_kindlephoto-324631526.png

Honored Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I love the TSV.   Bought one for me and one for my mom.  Warm soft and cozy.   We both went with indigo/check.   I also loved the brown.  

@nada54 - I love both of your top choices. Hope you and Mom LOVE them. The  Koolaburra Sherpa is really nice

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Koolaburra TSV - 10/11

[ Edited ]

@nyc1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I like the tee also.  Don't you think it's priced a little high for what it is?

@nyc1 - yes, but I noticed during the presentation, it's more than just a 'Target' or Gap tshirt - I have a bunch of these - finer details. Anyway, they sold out quickly. Would love to see this offered as a Big Deal - bring in more quantity and lower the price

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri