Honored Contributor

I like it it looks comfy and warm.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I like it! But the smallest size (XS) has chest measurement of 46.5! If they had smaller sizes I might get it. I'm a size 4, so this is just TOO big. Kinda dumb they don't have a better size range- It's nice, enjoy if you get it! 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl   I like the tee also.  Don't you think it's priced a little high for what it is?

Honored Contributor

Sherpa (fake or real) shouldn't shed much, if at all. If this one sheds, I'd be wary of it.

Occasional Contributor

I've never purchased this brand, but I watched the video. I'm not positive, but it looks like 2 holes in Shawn's tee at the 2:06 mark of the midnight video. 

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

Sherpa (fake or real) shouldn't shed much, if at all. If this one sheds, I'd be wary of it.

As usual, I can't edit a post.  Fyi, I have several pieces of sherpa (other brands) for winter and none of them shed. I have a Koolaburra sherpa pillow and it doesn't shed at all. 

Regular Contributor

It is big, sloppy and I would never wear it.  All it is going tol do is fill the dryer with lint..

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl   I love the TSV.   Bought one for me and one for my mom.  Warm soft and cozy.   We both went with indigo/check.   I also loved the brown.  

Honored Contributor

Is it me??? I thought everyone who had this thing on, looked like they should size down a few sizes--so big and huge on them!  No thanks----

Respected Contributor

@wagirl   I agree, and Carolyn kept picking off the shed after she removed the TSV.  She even commented on that.   

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet