Honored Contributor

$43, 7 colors/prints

A504342

Koolaburra by UGG Brushed Back Sherpa Cozy Shacket

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
  • Fabrication: brushed-back sherpa
  • Features: button-front closure, collar neckline, chest pocket, side-seam pockets
  • Fit: relaxed fit; generously cut with maximum wearing ease
  • Length: missy length 29-3/4" to 31-1/2"; plus length 32" to 33"
  • Content: 100% polyester
  • Care: machine wash cold; only non-chlorine bleach, when needed; tumble dry low; low iron if needed
  • This is a Koolaburra by UGG fit, not a QVC® fit
  • Imported

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Was going to order...looking at the garment measurements the XS is a 46.5 inch chest. 🤔😏🙄

I'll wait for reviews and the inevitable "as is" inventory to come back and get it cheaper 😆

Honored Contributor

LOVE the upsell tshirt - 100% cotton $45. Nice colors for this collection 

A522292

Koolaburra by UGG Essentials Cotton Long Sleeve Tee

Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

Was going to order...looking at the garment measurements the XS is a 46.5 inch chest. 🤔😏🙄

I'll wait for reviews and the inevitable "as is" inventory to come back and get it cheaper 😆

@MezzieStarr - it's probably generously sized bc it's outerwear (to wear layered over long sleeve tops/sweaters) and it should not be form fitted. 

Honored Contributor

Curious to see the photo of this item, not available yet

$54

A545153

Koolaburra by UGG Sherpa Fleece Hoodie Pullover

It's everyone's go-to. And for good reason.

We slip on a hoodie because it's familiar, easy, and oh-so warm. And this fab find is all that and more.

It even has a snap front for added style and side seam pockets for your convenience. From Koolaburra by UGG.

• Fabrication: knit
  • Features: hooded with shoe-string drawstring; cotton back neck tape; snap detail front; side seam pockets
  • Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease
  • Length: missy length 25.75" to 27.5"; plus length 28" to 29"
  • Care: machine wash, tumble dry
  • This is a Koolaburra by UGG fit, not a QVC fit
  • Imported

Honored Contributor

No photo yet

$46

A545154

Koolaburra by UGG Embossed Sherpa Fleece Vest

You can tell from the look of this fabric that it feels like a warm hug.

Plus, this vest is the definition of style with its embossed sherpa. When you toss on this addition, you'll make anywhere your runway, even on the chilliest days. From Koolaburra by UGG.

• Fabrication: knit
  • Features: embossed sherpa vest, pockets
  • Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease
  • Length: missy length 29.75" to 31.5"; plus length 32" to 33"
  • Care: machine wash, tumble dry
  • This is a Koolaburra by UGG fit, not a QVC fit
  • Imported

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl was going to buy for my 4'10", 80 pound, 32 inch A Cup (if that) mother.  She would be swimming in this. Too bad. It's cute.

I'm an XL or 2X in reality but wear a small or medium in QVC sizing. I got a Koolaburra on blowout clearance for 12 dollars in medium.  It was huge on me.  Added a good 20lbs to my frame. Made me look like a big fat bear 🤣

Very cozy and soft, but I only wear it around the house.  Wish I could look good in this stuff 😐

Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

@Chi-town girl was going to buy for my 4'10", 80 pound, 32 inch A Cup (if that) mother.  She would be swimming in this. Too bad. It's cute.

I'm an XL or 2X in reality but wear a small or medium in QVC sizing. I got a Koolaburra on blowout clearance for 12 dollars in medium.  It was huge on me.  Added a good 20lbs to my frame. Made me look like a big fat bear 🤣

Very cozy and soft, but I only wear it around the house.  Wish I could look good in this stuff 😐

@MezzieStarr - oh, yes I think that would be too large for your Mom. Too bad there isn't a petite option

i have the Koolaburra pullover TSV from last year and it's definitely a winter season top. I love the teddy fabric

I'm taking a pass on the TSV but curious to see the vest and hoodie items

Respected Contributor

Re: Koolaburra TSV - 10/11

[ Edited ]

@MezzieStarr wrote:

@MezzieStarr The XS is a 32-33" chest. The 1X is 44-46".