Honored Contributor

If QVC will send me $36., I'll authorize them to send me one.  That seems to be the only way they'll ever get rid of them.  Its becoming the 2022 version of the roadkill coat.  It seems to have appeared off and on with great regularity since last winter. It's unflattering and has no buttons so nobody wants it.  I hope they learned a lesson.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I vaguely remember a vest that reminded me of roadkill.  It just kept getting featured again and again and again.  

Valued Contributor

I use it as a little coat to wear around the house when it's cold, nice and warm and snuggly.

Respected Contributor

I bought this last year to wear in the house when it gets cold. After several washings it looked like a matted dog. Terrible

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 Mine should b delivered tomorrow.   I like the idea of putting it on to take the chill off & the discounted price helped.  But your right it could be another roadkill coat, how long ago was that coat of Susan's for sale?

Honored Contributor

@colleena   It seemed to pop up periodically for several years.  It became a huge joke here on the boards.

If I had the Koolaburra  coat, I'd go to a fabric store, pick out some buttons and have a seamstress make buttonholes.  Its ridiculous to have a cozy warm coat that would be so drafty.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Another Obi Belt?