Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kohls finds today -- racks and racks of clothing!!!

[ Edited ]

I also buy housewares and children's clothes at Kohl's.  We love their 525 sheets (and I used to be a sheet snob!).  Bath towels, kitchen towels, and rugs.  At least, while shopping at the store, I can check each item's quality.  Some brands I buy over and over, some I ignore.  Pick and choose.

For decades, JCP was my go-to store for everything.  Now it's Kohl's.  Love their coupons and Kohl's Cash.

@homedecor1 -- I hope your husband is recovering rapidly!  

(eek!  I just realized that every item of clothing that I'm wearing right now I purchased at Kohl's!  shoes, socks, shirt, jeans, undies, earrings.  Good grief!  is there a support group for this?)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

I love Kohl's, too.  But this year the stock at my mini-Kohl's (smaller than those in a large city) has been sparse.  It no longer has Dana Buchman and hardly any Chaps. 

I have a good friend who is an assistant manager and she says that the feedback the store receives is very important.  So if you like your Kohl's, take the time to go online and do the survey after you buy something. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sandy53 

It looks like Dana Buchman is being phased out.  No clothing listed online and there is no longer any of her clothing items in my store.  

We do still have Chaps.  I just bought a cute Fourth oh July top in this line.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just wanted to say "All Kohl's are not created equal"...LOL..

Finally got to go to our store today -- nothing like the larger store near Tampa.

I asked the store manager why such limited "clearance" selections and I couldn't find the match (which I had hoped to the one set).  She told me our Kohls did so well during the pandemic with online and pickup that they don't have  alot of excess to mark down.

Kohl's is about the only 1/2 decent store left in our area since our closest mall closed way before the pandemic.  In fact, the Dillards in there is now an outlet for clothing only.

That makes sense as when I needed something home/decor/kids I would do the online / curbside route.

They are hoping to restock soon but I did notice the "name brands" such as Dana Buchman, Jennifer Lopez and others are no longer on the floor -- but alot of their name brand things are.

I have always liked Kohls for the great discounts, coupons , Kohls Ca$h (which I hear is changing)  and the buying GD & great nephew clothes at such great prices and free shipping! 

PS:  For those who asked spouse is doing well - he even spent the day at the pool with me enjoying the water and reading a good book under the umbrella! That's the first time he's been out in a very long time!!! happy dance and THANK YOU!!!

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 

Happy to hear Mr. Homedecor1 is doing well!!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties 

thank you! (today not so good maybe that back procedure or the injection they gave him is wearing off ...Smiley Sad