Honored Contributor

Kohls finds today -- racks and racks of clothing!!!

Spouse had surgical procedure today so of course, I couldn't go in and Kohl's was right down the street - off I went.

Wow!  Most the clothing department was 50-80% off I found some nice things.  I bought 3 shirts, light sweater coat, 2 sweater/cardigan sets and paid under $30 with all the discounts.  (They have $10 off $25 coupon for holiday).

Gonna go to my Kohls as they had 2 nice golf style shirts but not in my size for $2.30/each from $24!  

I love a sale - really didn't need clothes but at that price I'll toss some I haven't worn (or need to go) and here in FL "winter" clothes are really "summer weight" clothing. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Kohls finds today -- racks and racks of clothing!!!

I find the best bargains at Kohl's.  Their clearance section is great.  And when I have 30% things are a steal! 

Many here do not care for the quality of the clothing Kohl's carries, but I have shopped there for years and I have never had an issue with quality.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I go to Kohl's once a year to buy bras (same kind every year).  Last time I was there I bought a barefoot dreams sweater on clearance. I'm not really a fan, especially at the full  price, but at half off I bit.

How they get away with giving customer A 15% off but customer B gets 30% off is annoying. Should be illegal 

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

Spouse had surgical procedure today so of course, I couldn't go in and Kohl's was right down the street - off I went.

Wow!  Most the clothing department was 50-80% off I found some nice things.  I bought 3 shirts, light sweater coat, 2 sweater/cardigan sets and paid under $30 with all the discounts.  (They have $10 off $25 coupon for holiday).

Gonna go to my Kohls as they had 2 nice golf style shirts but not in my size for $2.30/each from $24!  

I love a sale - really didn't need clothes but at that price I'll toss some I haven't worn (or need to go) and here in FL "winter" clothes are really "summer weight" clothing. 

@homedecor1 @If the procedure was done in an oupatient surgical center, drs office or hospital, dis they allow you to wait in a waiting room if you wanted to do so?

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D 

No one was allowed into the building except patient.  If so, I would have been right there reading my book in waiting area🙂

His procedure was done at a surgical center & took about 2.5 hours. 

I was surprised even after they finished & he was ready I could not go in🤷‍♀️

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1  I hope your husband's feeling better soon.

Honored Contributor

@decaf 

thank you ...me too🙂🙂🙏🏻🙏🏻

Honored Contributor

Going back tomorrow to see if they have other pieces for GD they also offer at checkout $10 off $25 if you give email address (they will split purchases like I did).  Coupon good thru Monday.

6F602BF2-9666-4AAD-A796-547FDA066FA8.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

I find the best bargains at Kohl's.  Their clearance section is great.  And when I have 30% things are a steal! 

Many here do not care for the quality of the clothing Kohl's carries, but I have shopped there for years and I have never had an issue with quality.  

me too,  I have not bought anything there since  CV or before but never had any issues with what I bought.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't shopped at Kohl's for a long time, but always liked what I purchased. Dana Buchman has some nice styles. 

BTW, I find it odd that you weren't allowed in the building. That  doesn't seem right;  I guess some places will keep on using the excuse of Covid, even if wouldn't really apply. The practice itself might be good, but I don't think much of their rules. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain