Respected Contributor

I order from Kohl's and it usually ships the day I place the order......

Honored Contributor

I've never been a fan of Kohl's. Most of what they sell is junk, IMO. We have a store about 40 miles away. I'd much rather support my local little stores instead of giving my money to the big corporates. Woman Frustrated

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@50Mickey 

I agree with you!  We have like no stores left where I live.  I turn to Kohl's when I want or need something.  And as you have said, the employees are good as well and this is really important!  I also hope that changes do not occur which will be detrimental to the store!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I walked around a bit in my local Kohl's last night. They added a Sephora and fixed up the store, the departments, and the displays. It looks so nice. There's a Draper James section with some very cute items.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I've never been a fan of Kohl's. Most of what they sell is junk, IMO. We have a store about 40 miles away. I'd much rather support my local little stores instead of giving my money to the big corporates. Woman Frustrated

Yes we know, you live in a lakeside resort with boutiques. Not everyone does though, so no need for constant derogatory comments about posters who shop in Kohl's and other stores Don't know if it's your intention, but your posts come across as very snobbish.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Super Contributor

Kohls, Macys, Nordstroms, Target, Costco, Sams, Sephora, Josie Maran's site - always faster & more efficient shipping/delivery in my experiences than QVC

Esteemed Contributor

I like Kohl's too.  Close to home and I can return Amazon stuff there also.  One thing  I don't like is that they turned a third of my store into a Sephora.  Not a Sephora fan.

I have alot of Kohl's clothing so I guess my clothes are "junk".  And here I thought I looked pretty good. My oh my.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I like Kohl's too.  Close to home and I can return Amazon stuff there also.  One thing  I don't like is that they turned a third of my store into a Sephora.  Not a Sephora fan.

I have alot of Kohl's clothing so I guess my clothes are "junk".  And here I thought I looked pretty good. My oh my.

@MoJoV  I'm right there with you. I know I look good because my mirrors don't lie, and I feel good too. They fit perfectly.

Esteemed Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

@ID2  You sound as though you don't get out much.  Maybe you should try other stores to shop.  There are lots of options out there, try them.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@MoJoV   I agree with you about Sephora. I went into a Kohl's today to look for a sterling silver chain for a pendant. I need to try the chain with the pendant to make sure that the chain can slip through the bale. Sephora took out the jewelry counter in this Kohl's. I think other Kohl's still have the jewelry counter.

I did learn one thing about Kohl's coupons. I was under the impression that you had to use your Kohl's charge to receive the  discount from the coupons. I had two Kohl's gift cards and I was able to use these and still receive the 20% discount. I never knew this and I have had a Kohl's account for 20 years.