Valued Contributor

I had received a $10 Kohl's Kash since our stores have reopened. I found some good coupons on slickdeals coupled with the Kash burning a hole in my pocket. I put my order in around 12:30 today.I got an email at 2:15 that it had shipped with a tracking number.

That's pretty impressive!

Frequent Contributor

You had MUCH better luck than I did.  After I placed an order, I got an email that order was cancelled.  However I had wanted it to be " store pick up" as it was an option.  Just didn't work out for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I loooove Kohl's new pick-up service!   Order online (can use Kash and coupons).  Drive to the store after you receive their confirmation email - usually an hour or two.  Park in a specially marked and numbered space.  Open up the email on your phone and tap on the "I'm Here" button.  In about 2 minutes, an employee brings your order out to your trunk.   Quick and no contact.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@Estates 

I've shopped Kohl's online for many years.  Their shipping has always been great.  Any problems, and they fix it.

At least, that has been my experience.

I've only been to the store once to return an item after Christmas.  No trouble.  The store was a bit messy, but this was after the holiday, so not unexpected.

I've spent a lot of money with them buying items for gift baskets for donation.  They have great seasonal home decor.

Honored Contributor

@Estates wrote:

I had received a $10 Kohl's Kash since our stores have reopened. I found some good coupons on slickdeals coupled with the Kash burning a hole in my pocket. I put my order in around 12:30 today.I got an email at 2:15 that it had shipped with a tracking number.

@Estates 

👍 Usually they are pretty quick about shipping.

My latest order took longer than usual - about 2 weeks - and came in 3 separate bags. I was really puzzled why they couldn’t ship 3 multiples of the same tank in the same bag. Thought that was weird. 

Valued Contributor

My tracking order states my order will be delivered on Sunday.That's a new one. I guess they are competing with Amazon. 

Honored Contributor

They shipped way faster than Amazon when I ordered from them at the beginning of the shutdowns.

Esteemed Contributor

@Estates wrote:

I love Kohls. Around 7 years ago, I purchased lots of jackets, jeans, pants, crops, tops, pullover sweaters, cardigans and pajamas from Kohls on-line. That Kohls Kash contributed to my buying so much - it's like I had to use it + most things werer on sale. Today I wore a pair of the crops in plum color - and now I'm wearing a white shrug.that I purchased. Great clothes, free shipping and low prices.

Valued Contributor

@kivah  I agree.I have been a shopper there for years. I like their Croft & Barrow line for basics. I have good luck with my husband's shirts there too. He goes on service calls so he wants to look professional when he enters people's homes. I like the Chaps line too. 

BTW,I bought a pair of boots there a few years ago.They were horrible quality and fell apart after only wearing them a few times.I wrote a bad review on their website.They contacted me immediately and offered to refund my money if I bought them back to the store. Just from a review. I thought that was great customer service!

I live in a huge city and am not impressed with their stores.Even in the nicer suburbs,I find their stores can be messy especially in clearance. I see improvements in some stores over others.I worked  in retail in high school so I know how hard it is to keep a store tidy. But overall,I am always pleased with them. 

Respected Contributor

I had problems with Kohl's shipping a couple of years ago.  I ordered a dress for my daughter for the holidays (months before I needed it so plenty of time).  Never got it, nor could they find it or tell me anything about where it was or when I'd receive it.  I stopped ordering from them until this month.  I found 2 shirts for Father's Day which I knew my husband would love.  And it was a much better experience.  They even came early.