Esteemed Contributor

@Estates wrote:

@kivah  I agree.I have been a shopper there for years. I like their Croft & Barrow line for basics. I have good luck with my husband's shirts there too. He goes on service calls so he wants to look professional when he enters people's homes. I like the Chaps line too. 

BTW,I bought a pair of boots there a few years ago.They were horrible quality and fell apart after only wearing them a few times.I wrote a bad review on their website.They contacted me immediately and offered to refund my money if I bought them back to the store. Just from a review. I thought that was great customer service!

I live in a huge city and am not impressed with their stores.Even in the nicer suburbs,I find their stores can be messy especially in clearance. I see improvements in some stores over others.I worked  in retail in high school so I know how hard it is to keep a store tidy. But overall,I am always pleased with them. 

I live in Oxnard, CA - 1/2 hour east of Kohls, Ventura. I'm old and driving there has become tiring -- but the store has always been neat and clean.